Glory 34

Add 4.5 hours to the current time.
How do you figure that? The UK is five hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time and this event is taking place in Colorado which is two hours to the west in Mountain Daylight Time currently. So the UK should be seven hours ahead of the local fight times by my calculation. Not to mention there aren't too many time zones that use a half hour increment.

any UK timetables?
How do you figure that? The UK is five hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time and this event is taking place in Colorado which is two hours to the west in Mountain Daylight Time currently. So the UK should be seven hours ahead of the local fight times by my calculation. Not to mention there aren't too many time zones that use a half hour increment.

SFS:

https://www.ufc.tv/category/fightpass-live-events

4 hrs, 7 minutes.

Main Event:

https://www.glorykickboxing.com/en/

6 hrs , 40 minutes.

who's the youngest lumpinee champ? Saenchai did it with 16, I think.

Who knows. I know it's not someone who was 17.

Sangmanee won a Lumpini title just weeks after turning 15, and a lot have done it at 16.

By current I meant the current time of my posting irrespective of time zone. There should be a time stamp at the bottom of my post.

Saenchai was born in 1980 and if I'm not mistaken - he won his first Lumpinee title in 1998, so probably not 16 :)

pretty sure glory always said "best p4p muay thai fighter in north america" which isn't untrue.

pretty sure glory always said "best p4p muay thai fighter in north america" which isn't untrue.

Do you even Kevin Ross, bro? Last I checked he has more Lion Fight appearances than Marcus.

Take a shot every time Rogan says "super high-level."

Take three shots if Rogan randomly brings up Saenchai and how he is different than other Thais.

He will mention Joe Nattawut when Thongchai comes up. Quote me on that.

Back