Glory 34

This dude with 3 fights and a losing record is going to beat Thongchai. Lolol

Looks to be a huge upset on paper, but it won't be.

Thank you for that, I would not have found it while looking for it to DVR.
I just search for "Kickboxing" or "Glory" on my DVR if I don't see it immediately on the grid.

It airs the next day in the Netherlands. So I will be forced to avoid all social media that day. I feel like a crippled already.

This dude with 3 fights and a losing record is going to beat Thongchai. Lolol

Looks to be a huge upset on paper, but it won't be.
Bro, didn't you read about Tongchai's gambling addiction? He's toast...

It airs the next day in the Netherlands. So I will be forced to avoid all social media that day. I feel like a crippled already.
Yeaah same problem! Not cool!

Holzken by KO
RVS by UD
Jacoby by UD

Holzken by KO
RVS by UD
Jacoby by UD
Bold prediction of Jacoby over Marcus in the rematch. I bet Wilnis as an underdog against Marcus last time and won money, but lost on Jacoby against Marcus as an underdog in their first fight. What do you think will be different this time? Jacoby will use his size & power and make adjustments from their first fight? Not sure if the bookmakers will even release lines this time, but I'm curious about your logic.

holy fuck I just realized this will go on at 2 AM here!

I will be looking myself but whoever finds videos of the fights please post here without spoilers for the friends of f42. I would also greatly appreciate if everybody avoided spoilers in the thread titles throughout the weekend

<40>

Bold prediction of Jacoby over Marcus in the rematch. I bet Wilnis as an underdog against Marcus last time and won money, but lost on Jacoby against Marcus as an underdog in their first fight. What do you think will be different this time? Jacoby will use his size & power and make adjustments from their first fight? Not sure if the bookmakers will even release lines this time, but I'm curious about your logic.
Marcis is an elite fighter without doubts but the keys to the victory for Jacoby are use his size as you said and avoid the clinch where Marcus becomes dangerous. I think he can do it very well this time. Jacoby is a solid fighter, you'll see this time

hey man,where you bet for glory fights?

the odds are good?

Marcis is an elite fighter without doubts but the keys to the victory for Jacoby are use his size as you said and avoid the clinch where Marcus becomes dangerous. I think he can do it very well this time. Jacoby is a solid fighter, you'll see this time

their 1st fight was too recent to change a lot of the outcome of these next fight between them,Marcus will outclass him again and pick him apart with mid kicks and encounter knees,the best Jacoby chance is if Marcus play the dodge game again and get caught.

i dont think Jacoby have more to grow as a fighter,he was very bad when he entered glory and now he is just a more educated as a fighter,considering he is not that instinct brawler anymore,cant see too much more he can evolve as a fighter IMO,he isnt the guy who haves the natural talent,but the natural aggressiveness and good body type for the division

holy fuck I just realized this will go on at 2 AM here!

I will be looking myself but whoever finds videos of the fights please post here without spoilers for the friends of f42. I would also greatly appreciate if everybody avoided spoilers in the thread titles throughout the weekend

<40>

só esperar que eu te mando todas as lutas ques estiverem disponíveis na internet depois do evento

hey man,where you bet for glory fights?

the odds are good?
5Dimes sometimes- but not always- has odds for Glory and sometimes Unibet also for the Europeans. I didn't see lines this time though. Maybe later or tomorrow.

their 1st fight was too recent to change a lot of the outcome of these next fight between them,Marcus will outclass him again and pick him apart with mid kicks and encounter knees,the best Jacoby chance is if Marcus play the dodge game again and get caught.

i dont think Jacoby have more to grow as a fighter,he was very bad when he entered glory and now he is just a more educated as a fighter,considering he is not that instinct brawler anymore,cant see too much more he can evolve as a fighter IMO,he isnt the guy who haves the natural talent,but the natural aggressiveness and good body type for the division
I was thinking the same thing. Dustin is really big and powerful, but this is really very quick for a re-match. Unless Marcus is demoralized from getting stopped last time or makes a big mistake Dustin will likely have a hard time getting to him. And this is coming from a Dustin supporter.

I was disappointed that they didn't stream the weigh-ins on Facebook or anywhere else. There's a brief open workout clip and some interviews and a online chat but no weigh-in like usual.

Can't say why exactly, but Marcus just never seems like a likable guy to me. In or out of the ring.

I was disappointed that they didn't stream the weigh-ins on Facebook or anywhere else. There's a brief open workout clip and some interviews and a online chat but no weigh-in like usual.

my friend who works for glory says it was because the wifi in the weigh in venue was useless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back