Glory 34

Baggs

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Next week glory 34! Tell me what do you think ?

Welterweight World Title Fight:
Nieky Holzken vs. Murthel Groenhart

Featherweight World Title Fight:
Gabriel Varga (CAN) vs. Robin van Roosmalen (NLD)

Co-Headline Event:
Dustin Jacoby (USA) vs. TBA

Middleweight Tournament:
Israel Adesanya (NZ) vs. Robert Thomas (CAN)
Yousri Belgaroui (NLD) vs. Alex Pereira (BRA)

Superfights:
Casey Greene (USA) vs. Richard Abraham (USA)
Saulo Cavalari (BRA) vs. Brian Douwes (NLD)

Last edited:
Holzken says he will take groenharts head off but i wonder if he will be gready enough. His preformace last fights was not somerhing i thought was great.

Varga vs Roosmalen:

I hope van roosmalen ( one of my favorite fighters ) will have his fire back. Varga is very technical but so is robin. So i think it will be a great fight

Holzken by tko
Varga by dec.
Jacoby by fighting a can
Thomas wins the tournement

Interested to see how Holzken will do against Groenhart this time, hopefully we get to see a finish instead of a razor sharp decision. Also interested to see how RvR does at FW.
The rest of the card is meh.

Interested to see how Holzken will do against Groenhart this time, hopefully we get to see a finish instead of a razor sharp decision. Also interested to see how RvR does at FW.
The rest of the card is meh.
Both fight from holzken vs groenhart where very close and he got very lucky he whas favorite.

Really looking forward for RVR vs Varga. I think Robin takes the dec in a decent fight

Both fight from holzken vs groenhart where very close and he got very lucky he whas favorite.

I saw their 2nd fight live and was sitting ringside. Even though the fight was extremely close I still gave it to Holzken before the decision was even given, just because his shots seemed to be doing slightly more damage than Groenhart's. Nothing to do with being the favourite but Obviously that's just my opinion.

Pretty good card, I like it. Glory's roster and recent cards have been much improved in the last year or so.

Next week glory 34! Tell me what do you think ?

Welterweight World Title Fight:
Nieky Holzken vs. Murthel Groenhart

Featherweight World Title Fight:
Gabriel Varga (CAN) vs. Robin van Roosmalen (NLD)

Co-Headline Event:
Dustin Jacoby (USA) vs. TBA

Middleweight Tournament:
Israel Adesanya (NZ) vs. Robert Thomas (CAN)
Yousri Belgaroui (NLD) vs. Alex Pereira (BRA)

Superfights:
Casey Greene (USA) vs. Richard Abraham (USA)
Saulo Cavalari (BRA) vs. Brian Douwes (NLD)
Jacoby is fighting Simon Marcus. Greene is fighting Thongchai. Abraham is fighting Mathetha. And Pereira has been replaced by Machado.

Jacoby vs Marcus is an very entertaining fight dont get why they waited to announce for so long. I think a fight like that could sell some extra tickets in the usa.

I think Marcus should win again by being the better fighter. I hope jacoby by a huge right hook KO.

Well I have my ticket and I'm psyched at the chance to see Holzken, RVR, Marcus, and Thongchai live, all on the same night. I think they put them in good matches but they should each win by decision.
I also have 3 teammates fighting on the under card. I don't know if they'll make any of the broadcast, but watch out for Wyderko, Moss, and Abad-Santos. Good, technical fighters that stay active and are fun to watch.

Does Marcus still train with Ajahn Suchart? Haven't seen him in the ring in any of his recent fights.

What time is it airing on ESPN2? 11PM the following night?

Back