Give em hell brothers

Ive spanked a few R1s did you get a full exhaust? Ive just got a slip on I havnt dynoed mine but Id say Im pushing 190s rear wheel.
Yeah,but all the power gains where at the top,so unless you liked riding everywhere in 3rd,it wasn't really usable.

Yeah,but all the power gains where at the top,so unless you liked riding everywhere in 3rd,it wasn't really usable.
Ye I road with one guy on an R1 that added teeth to his front sprocket just for that. He was real fast on the road too I dont know what he could do thru the quarter tho. Had an R1 blow by me on the highway one day just being a smart ass and you know how it is I just couldnt let him get by with that lol.

Ye I road with one guy on an R1 that added teeth to his front sprocket just for that. He was real fast on the road too I dont know what he could do thru the quarter tho. Had an R1 blow by me on the highway one day just being a smart ass and you know how it is I just couldnt let him get by with that lol.
I think we've all had those moments,repeatedly,in my case. Never could stand being overtook by 600s,wish I could explain why. I just found it offensive.

I think we've all had those moments,repeatedly,in my case. Never could stand being overtook by 600s,wish I could explain why. I just found it offensive.
Buddy rode a gsxr 1000 and beat me at the track. Pissed me the hell off and I went and did all the mods to mine and the sombitch never would race me again after that. Went around telling everyone he beat the Repsol forever. I was never beat on my zx 6r tho even with a guy on a cbr 600 rr..................this was before they made a 600rr he turned his 9 upside down. Never would admit that tho.

Buddy rode a gsxr 1000 and beat me at the track. Pissed me the hell off and I went and did all the mods to mine and the sombitch never would race me again after that. Went around telling everyone he beat the Repsol forever. I was never beat on my zx 6r tho even with a guy on a cbr 600 rr..................this was before they made a 600rr he turned his 9 upside down. Never would admit that tho.
I tried the 600s,swapped my vtr1000sp1 for a zx600rr,but I was a bit to tall for it,always got cramped up on it,no matter how short a trip I went on.

Back