Give em hell brothers

Fuck 99.9% of the people that ride on these things. total pieces of shit most time and they deserve whatever they get, which usually involves them crashing at some point

Can’t STAND bikers on the road! SOBs think they own the road, especially when they’re in packs.

Idiot.

"I don't condone this.....give em hell brothers!"

P&m--------》

Last edited:
Fuck 99.9% of the people that ride on these things. total pieces of shit most time and they deserve whatever they get, which usually involves them crashing at some point
Then theres us who are a little older and done been in jail too many times for doing stupid shit on bikes and dont do it anymore.

Then theres us who are a little older and done been in jail too many times for doing stupid shit on bikes and dont do it anymore.
welcome to the .01%. also, usually when guys get to that age they quit riding the crotch rockets

welcome to the .01%. also, usually when guys get to that age they quit riding the crotch rockets
Why would I quit riding something that looks so good and I paid so much money for? Ill be damned if I ever get a cruiser.

Rest in piece Nicky shame you got taken out by a damn car while on a bicycle. Wasnt here when you died to give you a proper tribute.

It's not like car drivers maim and kill innocent people ever.

I must remember,when I'm stopped at a junction,it's my fault the retard in the car behind,drove straight in the back of me. I obviously deserved it,cause I was riding in a dangerous manner,while sopped.

Why would I quit riding something that looks so good and I paid so much money for? Ill be damned if I ever get a cruiser.
you will totally look like a badass riding your Kawasaki when you are 60

also i know at some point i am going to kill some idiot splitting lanes. i know its legal in a lot of places, but that shit is dangerous as hell

I must remember,when I'm stopped at a junction,it's my fault the retard in the car behind,drove straight in the back of me. I obviously deserved it,cause I was riding in a dangerous manner,while sopped.
Bitch hit me in the rear end and sent me flying 10 feet. Totaled my slow ass bike and her insurance paid it off tho.

I had a 3some with my two wives last night. It almost rebroke my hip and i had to take a pain pill this morning.

Thats all i got.

Gonna eat gummies tonight.
I still cant see how your wife allowed number 2. Yall gonna have a ball in Panama city.

Back