Give em hell brothers

Why would I quit riding something that looks so good and I paid so much money for? Ill be damned if I ever get a cruiser.

They're fine if you're a manlet.

Bitch hit me in the rear end and sent me flying 10 feet. Totaled my slow ass bike and her insurance paid it off tho.
Put me in hospital with a pair of nads the size of grapefruits and the colour of plums I also injured my neck when I snapped the wing mirror of with my chin.

Put me in hospital with a pair of nads the size of grapefruits and the colour of plums I also injured my neck when I snapped the wing mirror of with my chin.
What kinda bike we you on?

R1,that time. Virtually the same happened years before,but I was on a dr 250. Managed to not get hurt then.
LOL I had a dr with a metal gas tank years ago. Ran that fucker up a tree. What you ride now?

I once honked at some foreign broad who was on a bike and making it so I had to drive really slow.
I mention it because I think she may not have known that cycling hasn't always been such a big thing on the road here. Plus the kind of outrage you see on videos when she pumped her fist and flipped me off as I was at the gas station after I managed to go around here to drive at a normal speed.

She could've moved over, but was in the middle of the lane, going about 10 miles per hour.
The fact that I manafed to pull into the gas station and get out of the car in time for her to flip me off and shake her fist probably illustrates how slow she'd been riding on the road.

LOL I had a dr with a metal gas tank years ago. Ran that fucker up a tree. What you ride now?
Cbr 1000rr,painted red and gold. Before ironman came out,had this one awhile now.

Cbr 1000rr,painted red and gold. Before ironman came out,had this one awhile now.
Damn dude how have I never talked to you on here before? What all have you done to it?

I still cant see how your wife allowed number 2. Yall gonna have a ball in Panama city.

It was some extreme Ah-Ha Spa action goin down.

Happy ending and everything.

Difficult to take a leak through a perpetual boner afterwards.

It was some extreme Ah-Ha Spa action goin down.

Happy ending and everything.

Difficult to take a leak through a perpetual boner afterwards.
Remember when you were worried bout that hip never mending and then you go and do this. you said they were gonna be on top for awhile.

Totally standard,part from the colour.
I just did the 15/43 gear conversion on mine. It has the power commander race filters speedo healer and a scorpio. Havnt even had it to 100 in years tho I just cruise around now

Stupid. No fan of the boys in blue, but don't go unnecessarily looking for trouble.

Hell, dude that was riding in the grass with the dual purpose could've hit a ditch and he would've been screwed.

It does look fun though, in a GTA sorta way.

I just did the 15/43 gear conversion on mine. It has the power commander race filters speedo healer and a scorpio. Havnt even had it to 100 in years tho I just cruise around now
Did the gear conversion on my r1, k&n air filter arrows exhaust system,damn thing was evil to ride afterwards.

Stupid. No fan of the boys in blue, but don't go unnecessarily looking for trouble.

Hell, dude that was riding in the grass with the dual purpose could've hit a ditch and he would've been screwed.

It does look fun though, in a GTA sorta way.
I thought the same thing theres all kinds of shit in them ditches. Scared the hell outta me last time I ran from them and I pulled 6 months in jail for my stupidiy. Lost my bike and car too and walked for a year.

Last edited:
Did the gear conversion on my r1, k&n air filter arrows exhaust system,damn thing was evil to ride afterwards.
Ive spanked a few R1s did you get a full exhaust? Ive just got a slip on I havnt dynoed mine but Id say Im pushing 190s rear wheel.

There's a video somewhere of a biker brake-checking a car and it goes about how you'd expect. <45>

There's a video somewhere of a biker brake-checking a car and it goes about how you'd expect. <45>
Dude got fucked up bad and then his punk bitches on the bikes chased down the car and beat the shit out of the poor driver. There was even a Repsol in the bunch.
Them were some stupid bikers.

Back