GIFs of Fedor literally sonning/treating Shale like a child, knockdown in first 3 seconds + finish

Pride never dies. Good to see Fedor back in winning form against solid competition.

What was he trying to do when he did the forward roll?

It’s hard to tell.
You can roll your turtling opponent to his side with a seat belt grip like that to gain his back and get a hook in, but his legs certainly weren’t where they should’ve been.

Chael was on his [Fedor’s] back and thought he could roll a heavyweight sambo grand master over with just the high seat belt grip?

<{clintugh}><SelenaWow>

Last edited:
Fuck never seen anyone throw Sonnen like that. Did Jones and Rashad do it that many times with ease?
PolishedJoyousBongo-size_restricted.gif

My Dudes, Imagine Fedor vs DC or Fedor vs Jon Jones :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't care if he is past his prime. I still want to see it

0482630001450281940_filepicker.jpg

How Fedor created a scramble defensively on a deep body lock with momentum going forward is just amazing.

PassionateDevotedEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

TRULY MASTERFUL
<DCWhoa>

<DCWhoa>
<DCWhoa>

Ya, he did that crazy shit at 42 yrs old.. people forget how faster he was in his twenties.

Wow its almost like a heavyweight fought someone two weight classes lighter

What was he trying to do when he did the forward roll?

It’s hard to tell.
He was trying to take the back, there's a beautiful back take if you roll, but he didnt have the "seat belt" postion tight, and let go.

He's cranking the collar though to get him to roll. Im not sure how Chael was planning to do it, but I would like to know if he has a way. Maybe gable grip under there instead of grabbing the collar?
theres no collar its Nogi, you make the guy roll by putting pressure on his neck. Chael didnt do that, he just let go of the seat belt. Terrible technique, I bet he just learned that in BJJ class.

That was a hard left hook 3 seconds in, no wonder Sonnen was flopping all around the mat

theres no collar its Nogi, you make the guy roll by putting pressure on his neck. Chael didnt do that, he just let go of the seat belt. Terrible technique, I bet he just learned that in BJJ class.
The guy in the gif is wearing a gi, and to me it looks like he is pulling the collar across to get him to roll

Cmon guys, give credit to Chael, he got rocked pretty hard from the very beggining. Surprized he wasnt KOed, those were some nasty shots.

So happy that Fedor won.

The guy in the gif is wearing a gi, and to me it looks like he is pulling the collar across to get him to roll
right, in Nogi you use shoulder pressure, you use it on their neck and they'll roll. Chael didnt have the seat belt tight enough and thats why Fedor slipped. This is called the " Leo Viera" back take.

That third gif in particular...

swedish_chef.jpg

How Fedor created a scramble defensively on a deep body lock with momentum going forward is just amazing.

PassionateDevotedEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

TRULY MASTERFUL
<DCWhoa>

<DCWhoa>
<DCWhoa>
lol at being able to do that at 42. Only people comparable are your react and Anderson Silva on the feet. Amazing.

Do Bellator guys get tested....Fedor fighting as dynamically as he was in his 20s is a bit suspicious, TBH.

Fedor’s my favorite but definitely a shell of his former self.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Bader easily KO’d him in the first.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back