GIFs of Fedor literally sonning/treating Shale like a child, knockdown in first 3 seconds + finish

that slip with the over hand right left hook combo was beautiful

giphy.gif

NAILED IT.
ezgif-2-b10794664013.gif

Not bad, but he was fighting a past his prime MW. Lol

How Fedor created a scramble defensively on a deep body lock with momentum going forward is just amazing.

PassionateDevotedEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

TRULY MASTERFUL
<DCWhoa>

<DCWhoa>
<DCWhoa>

Fedor is so freaking good man. It is so good that it looks clumsy almost. Its hard to describe-- Fedor is masterful but in a totally natural way. This is the Fedor of old -- only old as hell you know.

I only posted it once.

" That is obviously not what he was going for and isn't even close to the same position"

Oh fuck off lol

My apologies, I thought you were the guy who's been posting it over and over.

Well I'm honestly not trying to be a dick but it really isn't. Chael had a high back mount, that GIF starts from a back side control and ends in a roll from a north south position which is why I can't understand it being posted as an explanation so many times.

Again, I apologise but I gotta say, really no need for the end of your post there, I wasn't being an asshole to you so I don't know why you felt the need to be one to me.

Anyways, all good, cheers dude.

Fedor lose by wrestlefuck? Doesnt happen often

yeah Fedors never been wrestlefucked or lost a decision

closest was to Arona and Fedor won with RINGS criteria which hewarded finishing attempts

Oh hi Master Sambo, nice to meet you.

Anyway, he was trying to roll and pull Fedor on top of him so as to take his back fully
Trying to roll a bigger guy, let alone a highly experienced Sambo practitioner, without any hooks just seems silly. I could only see it working if Fedor was trying to post up and Sonnen could roll with the momentum.

Last edited:
Trying to roll a bigger guy, let alone a highly experience Sambo practitioner, without any hooks just seems silly. I could only see it working if Fedor was trying to post up and Sonnen could roll with the momentum.
He's probably hit it on smaller guys but Fedor's weight kept him from budging and he probably slide off before he could get a firm grip of something to properly attempt the move

He's probably hit it on smaller guys but Fedor's weight kept him from budging and he probably slide off before he could get a firm grip of something to properly attempt the move
Very true. This roll doesn't translate very well as people get heavier.

He fought a wash up MW, Am I suppose to be impress by this...

His hip work was truly on point, his did gas pretty hard near the end there. Just glad he beat him.

why do the gifs say "UFC"?

yeah Fedors never been wrestlefucked or lost a decision

closest was to Arona and Fedor won with RINGS criteria which hewarded finishing attempts
Fedor was BJJ-fucked by Bigfoot Silva.

@SherdogJoe

If you are stealing my gifs and thoughts it would have been nice of you reference to my original post. Weasel earning likes thanks to my made GIF. Had to search for a long time to find that particular grappling demo.

Back