GIFs of Fedor literally sonning/treating Shale like a child, knockdown in first 3 seconds + finish

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
TerrificDiscreteGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

WellwornZanyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

PassionateDevotedEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

InfiniteUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

LimpBitterCockroach-size_restricted.gif

What was he trying to do when he did the forward roll?

It’s hard to tell.

How Fedor created a scramble defensively on a deep body lock with momentum going forward is just amazing.

PassionateDevotedEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

TRULY MASTERFUL
<DCWhoa>

<DCWhoa>
<DCWhoa>

How did Chael take Fedor's back?
If i remember he grabbed his ankle or lower leg as Fedor was trying to stand and walk out of ground position. Chael was able to trip/take him down and got on his back after he fell forward to his knees.
I’m probably remembering at least part of this wrong but I’m sure someone will have a gif

How did Chael take Fedor's back?
The entire fight was pretty fuckin wild but at one point during a scramble Chael took his back. He also was in half guard for a bit until Fedor landed a perfectly executed sweep

Fedor looking like the killer that he is... I love it.

Fuck never seen anyone throw Sonnen like that. Did Jones and Rashad do it that many times with ease?

Notwithstanding his great weight advantage, Fedor is the master of on-the-fly reversals. He refuses to give up quickly like 99.9% of fighters.

Fedor looking like the killer that he is... I love it.

still looked very sloppy TBH

purime Fedor wouldve ended it with GNP after the first knockdown seconds into the fight

he didnt want to followup on the guround numerous times for whatever reason. Not like Shale has a guard lmao

Back