GIF of Ward's LoBlo

Even if bible had boxing covered Ward wouldn't know it.

oh. so you know more than ward?

so let me get this right, ward fights dirty and that makes you claim that he needs to give up jesus? that doesnt make sense. if anything he needs more jesus

Last edited:
oh. so you know more than ward?

so let me get this right, ward fights dirty and that makes you claim that he needs to give up jesus? that doesnt make sense. if anything he needs more jesus

He needs to stop projecting himself as Jesus ambassador.
Chocolatito speaks of God just as often, but he is an honest dude.

I don't have anything against Ward. He's a hell of a boxer, but in that front he freaks me out.

He needs to stop projecting himself as Jesus ambassador.
Chocolatito speaks of God just as often, but he is an honest dude.

I don't have anything against Ward. He's a hell of a boxer, but in that front he freaks me out.

a way a fighter fights is no indication of what that man is.

ward to my knowledge has never been a dishonest person. He seems like a solid family man

even if your accusations were true it doesnt change anything. Murders, addicts, liars etc all worship jesus. Just because you do bad doesnt mean you turn your back on your faith. None of us are perfect.

a way a fighter fights is no indication of what that man is.

ward to my knowledge has never been a dishonest person. He seems like a solid family man

even if your accusations were true it doesnt change anything. Murders, addicts, liars etc all worship jesus. Just because you do bad doesnt mean you turn your back on your faith. None of us are perfect.

Murders, addicts and liars don't thank God right after the act that makes them murders, addicts and liars.
If he wants to bring so much god up in the discussion and monopolize him, because that's what he does every time he says he wouldn't have won without god's help (as if god likes him better than his opponents) and with his whole son of god crap, I at least expect from him to have a great conduct and be a good sportsman.

Hitting a man in the ball-sack and then starting the Hail Marries seems pretentious to me.

Last edited:
Murders, addicts and liars don't thank God right after the act that makes them murders, addicts and liars.
If you want to bring so much god in the discussion and monopolize him, because that's what he does every time
he says he wouldn't have won without god's help (as if god likes him better than his opponents) and with his whole
son of god crap, I at least expect from him to have a great conduct and be a good sportsman.

Hitting a man in the ball-sack and then starting the Hail Marries seems pretentious to me.

You brought god up just to be clear.

They might not thank god for their evil deeds but ward is not doing any evil deeds and is doing what has been done for years. teams and fighters thanking god for their health and being there for their fight.

You dont get to dictate what is evil or not. Its a fight and ward won and is allowed to praise whoever he wants.

you may have some personal issues if wards praising god bothers you

You brought god up just to be clear.

They might not thank god for their evil deeds but ward is not doing any evil deeds and is doing what has been done for years. teams and fighters thanking god for their health and being there for their fight.

You dont get to dictate what is evil or not. Its a fight and ward won and is allowed to praise whoever he wants.

you may have some personal issues if wards praising god bothers you

Forget it dude. I could try to explain it to you till next Christmas but you'll still want get it.

So, nothing new. American boxers can win only by dirty ways now.

Kovalev may have wanted out and was losing, Ward was better boxer that night, I get it, but that doesnt matter. It is the principle that matters and clearly , unless blind, you can see a low blow. I am talking about the gif wher Ward throws three punches in a row and last one is right to the nuts, not to the belt.
That stoppage was bs and fight should have continued. I am not even talking about deducting any points from Ward, they should have just let them continue.

Blows were low but Kov cried wolf earlier with shots that werent and dats what happens...

Also Kov needs to stop clothes shopping with
GettyImages-137284819.jpg

Haha. The Kova Fans are Crying like Bitches. I love it. Amyone trying to deny Wards victory is a Bitch Ass Hater.
They have a legit gripe against those blows. I thought most were borderline and a couple slipped low. But Kovalev was fucking hurt by that right hand and on his way out anyway.

Doesn't matter if Kov checked out mentally -- the ref stopped the fight and awarded the win after multiple low blows -- it's a bad call no matter how ward fans try to rationalize it

Back