GIF of Ward's LoBlo

ward with the same reaction as when he heard the decision in the first fight.

"oh, i won? ok, nice"

Haha. The Kova Fans are Crying like Bitches. I love it. Amyone trying to deny Wards victory is a Bitch Ass Hater.

I feel like this is a tough one... but maybe that's just cuz I wanted kovalev to win.

His punch literally displaces the 'B' on his shorts. Boxing is a joke if this goes through without a revision.

Kovalev was a defeated man before the low blow on his way to lose another decision

...anything else?

Another dog shit thread from Queen B. I am completely shocked.

His punch literally displaces the 'B' on his shorts. Boxing is a joke if this goes through without a revision.

Andre Dirrell was also hit after the bell by Uzcatagui, but everyone agrees that he quit like a bitch. Kovalev quit, regardless of whether those were low blows. He was milking the situation. Ward beat the will out of him.

It's another classic case of Ward winning but gaining no fans, and also tarnishing his prestige in the process. I really don'the think he has to fight dirty but he so frequently takes the low road when he has the talent to not do so. It is, frankly, base and uninspired.

His dong-clingers will defend him tirelessly, but the fact is that he won in yet another bout where he is fudging the rules. I accept that he won and was probably on his way to turning the fight around, even being able to manage a win without giving Kovalev a vasectomy with his fists. But he did low blow. Enough that it stood out. That's a true statement. Fans of the fighter always overlook their unsaintly methods because, in their minds, the ends justify the means. But Ward's perfect record is blemished by a frequent bending of the rules. Does every fighter to some extent do this, yes, a bit perhaps? Do some more than others? Ward, err, I mean, yes. There's a reason that there have been numerous comparisons to Ward as a young Bernard Hopkins.

If Ward just fought clean then he'd have way more fans and would probably be more of a star. It also doesn't help that he dragged himself through years of arbitration against Goosen, his manager.

It's another classic case of Ward winning but gaining no fans, and also tarnishing his prestige in the process. I really don'the think he has to fight dirty but he so frequently takes the low road when he has the talent to not do so. It is, frankly, base and uninspired.

His dong-clingers will defend him tirelessly, but the fact is that he won in yet another bout where he is fudging the rules. I accept that he won and was probably on his way to turning the fight around, even being able to manage a win without giving Kovalev a vasectomy with his fists. But he did low blow. Enough that it stood out. That's a true statement. Fans of the fighter always overlook their unsaintly methods because, in their minds, the ends justify the means. But Ward's perfect record is blemished by a frequent bending of the rules. Does every fighter to some extent do this, yes, a bit perhaps? Do some more than others? Ward, err, I mean, yes. There's a reason that there have been numerous comparisons to Ward as a young Bernard Hopkins.

If Ward just fought clean then he'd have way more fans and would probably be more of a star. It also doesn't help that he dragged himself through years of arbitration against Goosen, his manager.
Lol.

Screenshot_20170617-231533_zpsdlkc8pw7.png

Screenshot_20170617-231543_zpsbvpgig6l.png

Screenshot_20170617-231548_zpsbv3pzert.png

Immediately covers his nuts after

Screenshot_20170617-231714_zpsv498ybco.png

Really doesn't look that bad. The angle Kov is and the placement of Ward's punch, combined with the fact he's wearing a cup. I don't know, seems like he's milking it.

Damn that was pretty low.
Really doesn't look that bad. The angle Kov is and the placement of Ward's punch, combined with the fact he's wearing a cup. I don't know, seems like he's milking it.
Ward is throwing fight stopping punches to Kovalevs nuts. That shit would hurt to the mid section, just think how much that would hurt to the nuts.

Haha. The Kova Fans are Crying like Bitches. I love it. Amyone trying to deny Wards victory is a Bitch Ass Hater.
So that gif is not a low blow then?

No one is taking anything from Ward; I think he likely would have got a clean victory, but the ref robbed him of that. Imagine Bowe Golota II being awarded to Golota, and that is what we essentially have on our hands here. If the low blow is called, the whole complexion of the fight changes, Ward likely stops being so liberal with his body work, maybe Kovalev makes a come back like Ward did in the first night, you simply can't speculate on these things like this.

What Kova said was that the earlier low blows screwed up his cup and that his nuts were killing ("I do not have steel eggs" to be exact)". Kova showed what was mental weakness, trying to plead the earlier nut shots to the ref, and maybe he was just hurt and was looking for a breather, but if you take his word, he was in agony from the nut shots.

This all reminded me of Brown vs Mitrione, where the damage from the penalties changed the way the fighter fights. Kov started keeping his hands low to protect from further nut shots, and when the damaging right came, alot of weird stuff was going on. Maybe he legit was weak and hurt, but he was doing alot of pawing at his cup and groin in the seconds before the right came in. It sucks, because we will never know and only Kov knows the real truth but it was certainly not a clean victory and and was an even worse stoppage.

Anyone who doesn't see the problem with that shot probably has female genitalia.

Back