GIF of Ward's LoBlo

It is beyond stupid and everyone who says that last shot was clean is a liar. RR says it was low and he actually knows Andre Ward and deals with boxing for a fucking living. So pretty much case closed right there.

Again, I don't think it changed the outcome. Kov was losing that fight regardless and probably getting stopped. He had nothing for Ward. Standing there throwing nothing punches with his mouth wide open getting rocked horribly by a guy without serious power. Ward owns Kov's ass low blows or not.
i agree he was getting worked. but saying ward is a dirty fighter is apparently blasphemy around here. dude landed several low blows. anyone who's ever taken a shot to the shaft knows damn well that it's difficult to deal with, and can most definitely change the course of a fight. and i'm guessing none of us have been punched low by someone like ward.

but i don't get it, ward has all the tools to keep it clean, yet he doesn't. in the first fight he was shooting for fucking double legs, and leaning into headbutts, in this one he was punching him in the bollocks. why?! he can box, he has speed, he has power. he was cleaning kovalev's clock with good clean shots and finished him with a nutshot. had he kept it nice and clean it would've been an awesome victory, but now this dirty shit will be brought up any time the fight is mentioned. it's so frustrating.

The shot that bent Kovalev over was also low. There were a few.
giphy.gif
prepare to have several posters tell you that was either completely clean or borderline.

Did anyone make a Gif when GGG hit Lemieux when he was down? The same punch that got Roy Jones disqualified against Montell Griffin?

Did anyone make a Gif when GGG hit Lemieux when he was down? The same punch that got Roy Jones disqualified against Montell Griffin?
i think i saw one around here at the time... but it was mostly people saying david is the man for saving both the ref's and gennady's ass by not even complaining about it. which he totally is.

oh and jones bitched about it in the booth for like 2 minutes, lol.

What a shit stoppage controversial first fight and controversial ending to the second fight smh.. oh well life goes on.

i agree he was getting worked. but saying ward is a dirty fighter is apparently blasphemy around here. dude landed several low blows. anyone who's ever taken a shot to the shaft knows damn well that it's difficult to deal with, and can most definitely change the course of a fight. and i'm guessing none of us have been punched low by someone like ward.

but i don't get it, ward has all the tools to keep it clean, yet he doesn't. in the first fight he was shooting for fucking double legs, and leaning into headbutts, in this one he was punching him in the bollocks. why?! he can box, he has speed, he has power. he was cleaning kovalev's clock with good clean shots and finished him with a nutshot. had he kept it nice and clean it would've been an awesome victory, but now this dirty shit will be brought up any time the fight is mentioned. it's so frustrating.

He has always been a dirty fighter. Some guys love it, some guys hate it. The ones who deny it are just being stupid. Ward admits it himself.

This fight is a lot like Zab Judah against Amir Khan. Zab was getting owned but it was a clear low blow that dropped him to end the fight. Probably didn't change the outcome but still a really shit way to end a fight.

If Ward wants to be dirty then he should put all this Jesus business aside.

It's ridiculous watching him thanking God for his help right after his deliberate illegal tactics.

possible. but that doesn't change the fact that he was punched in the nuts.

it seems to me the majority of this board claims the punch was clean, which is fucking retarded.

oh and lol at you calling sergei fucking kovalev a bitch. the arrogance some of you display from your couches is incredible.

He's Ward's bitch. Not mine.

prepare to have several posters tell you that was either completely clean or borderline.

Most of you seem to have no clue where nuts are, or are 80 and wear your belt above your belly button. Somebody show me a screen cap of this landing anywhere near his nuts...

Most of you seem to have no clue where nuts are, or are 80 and wear your belt above your belly button.

Exactly. Last time I checked people's nuts weren't located above their penis.

Last edited:
Also, for the morons comparing Ward to Golota...here's what a real low blow looks like:

Fight2-Thirdpunchofcombo-rightupper.jpg~c200

See, that's where balls are actually located. Not at the belt line.

Damn, I don't even watch boxing any more, and ventured in here for the first time in ages.

They must have changed the rules, because that would have been a terribly obvious low blow a few years ago.

Most of you seem to have no clue where nuts are, or are 80 and wear your belt above your belly button. Somebody show me a screen cap of this landing anywhere near his nuts...

and yet, you go and say something like this:

Bullshit...that grazed him and landed on his chin.

about this:

giphy.gif

do you wear your chin on the tip of your dick?

i really don't think you're in a position to mock anyone, let alone call sergei a bitch.

I'm not much of a Ward fan but that was quite the performance. The last shot didn't matter. It looked a bit low but Kov was defeated at that point anyway. Kov was looking for a way out and the ref gave it to him. Fair stoppage imo.

Ward MAY HAVE won a decision, or he may have got knocked out by a haymaker in the next round.

Another shitty win for Ward.

Feel bad for Kova screwed by this joker twice.

He punched his clown.

Last edited:
If Ward wants to be dirty then he should put all this Jesus business aside.

It's ridiculous watching him thanking God for his help right after his deliberate illegal tactics.

Im confused...does it say something in the bible about boxing or you just making things up as you go along. do you even jesus bro?

Back