Get stuck in a cage with a: Tiger or Crocodile?

You get eaten by a weird hybrid tiger/croc that is attracted to vivid imaginations
*Crocubot

68fxk3vpaqfz.jpg

Maybe they'd fight each other first? Then after the tiger kills the croc it'll get you too. But, you might get a couple of terrifying hours to live.
After the tiger kills the croc he is certain to be maimed. Then I look him in the eyes and ask him...
giphy.gif

Fuck, are these "or" threads a replacement for the "I'm a gay fireman, ask me anything" threads?

croc easily. i dont know how long you can keep their jaws closed for, but humans can easily hold their jaws closed. of course getting on their back and getting ahold of its mouth while shut is a challenge for sure, but steve irwin did it all the time. i dont recall him playing around with tigers

croc.

you could cling onto the wall of the cage high enough to where it cant reach you. a tiger would climb up there and chill with you before it eats you.

Flip a coin - I'm good with either.

fuck either of them up

<{JustBleed}>{<RR}<{cum@me}>

<puh-lease75><{spoogebab}>

croc easily. i dont know how long you can keep their jaws closed for, but humans can easily hold their jaws closed. of course getting on their back and getting ahold of its mouth while shut is a challenge for sure, but steve irwin did it all the time. i dont recall him playing around with tigers

Steve Irwin was also a crazy MFer. I remember a episode where he was crawling through a crock infested river in the pitch black of night and calmly said something to the effect of, "I just felt something brush my leg."

As if it was a house cat or nothing dangerous.

I was like WTF?!

crocs have incredible lunge speed, but the range is limited and they cannot sustain it (that's why they rely on sneaking to the prey as close as possible), therefore, if the cage is big enough, one can just circle around it without being hurt by a croc.

Freshwater or Saltwater Croc? Regardless though you have a chance with the Croc. No chance with the tiger.

Which would you rather have to get stuck in a cage with? Why?

201612271903404727_Maha-seeks-video-footage-from-Tel-to-trace-missing-tiger_SECVPF.gif

dc7259495409db483f53803df58f17e8_XL.jpg

Assuming we are talking about the animals shown in the pictures and we aren't in chest deep water, crocodile all day long. If you can get on the croc's back and can tie its jaws shut with your shirt or otherwise avoid its jaws, you also have a decent chance at blinding it with your bare hands, at which point the crocodile basically stops being dangerous. Crocodiles are FAST in the water, but any reasonably alert person can avoid them on land.

You do need to be careful jumping onto their backs though...

Big cats though...If you are in with an adult tiger, there is almost nothing you can do to stop it from killing you barehanded. Way too agile, way too big, way too strong.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back