Get stuck in a cage with a: Tiger or Crocodile?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Which would you rather have to get stuck in a cage with? Why?

201612271903404727_Maha-seeks-video-footage-from-Tel-to-trace-missing-tiger_SECVPF.gif

dc7259495409db483f53803df58f17e8_XL.jpg

I would zig zag around the cage and try to tire the croc out. The tiger wouldn't care and rip me to shreds in two seconds.

Crocodile easily.

I'll take jaws over jaws and claws

Last edited:
I would zig zag around the cage and try to tire the croc out. The tiger wouldn't care and rip me to shreds in two seconds.

Good call. I mean you're screwed in either scenario, but I remember reading a zoologist commenting on a tragic incident with a keeper years ago and he said that when you're in close quarters with a tiger there is virtually 100 percent chance of an attack. And big cats are engineered to take prey down quick.

Crocodile. I could at least try to hold its jaws shut. Tiger would kill me in a whole bunch of different ways.

Last edited:
Who's sticking me in the cage with them? I'd rather take my chances with that guy.

The croc. A tiger can leap across the entire octagon in a single bound. They move too fast for an unarmed human to contend with.

I have a low, but real chance of surviving against the crocodile. I have no chance against the tiger.

I COULD GET NAKED, AND THEN USE MY CLOTHING TO TIE UP THE CROCS SNOUT.

JUST MAYBE.

OR I COULD GET NAKED AND BE RAPED AND EATEN BY A TIGER, 100% FOR SURE.

I'll take option c: prime Selma Hayak. I'd rather be stuck in a cage with her than a croc or a tiger

Croc because it is slow, if I can get behind, jump on back, and clamp its jaws shut I am good.

Back