Get stuck in a cage with a: Tiger or Crocodile?

Assuming we are talking about the animals shown in the pictures and we aren't in chest deep water, crocodile all day long. If you can get on the croc's back and can tie its jaws shut with your shirt or otherwise avoid its jaws, you also have a decent chance at blinding it with your bare hands, at which point the crocodile basically stops being dangerous. Crocodiles are FAST in the water, but any reasonably alert person can avoid them on land.

You do need to be careful jumping onto their backs though...

Big cats though...If you are in with an adult tiger, there is almost nothing you can do to stop it from killing you barehanded. Way too agile, way too big, way too strong.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That's what I'm saying. Croc aren't that slow like most people thought

Tiger. I have yet to find a cat that doesn't like me. Give me less than 2 minutes and that kitty will be giving me head boops.

Easy scenario.

Croc 10/10 times. Sure my chances are really low at surviving but that's better than a virtually guaranteed death by a tiger.

Crocs are ncredibly fast lungers and have an incredibly powerful bite but they're not that agile, not flexible, have low stamina, very weak jaws when opening their mouths and are not nearly as effective out of the water.

A tiger on the other hand would kill anyone quite effortlessly and doesn't pose any significant weakness that an unarmed human can exploit.

Crocodile. It's a cage. Just climb the fucking thing.

Cena-kicks-the-door-on-Wyatt.gif

Last edited:
The tiger would easily be handled with a can of mace. The croc on the other hand... I'd have to beat it death with its own shoes.

11441_4O5_ALT140

Defo a croc..

A tiger is a guaranteed death.. 100%

Now swap the croc out for a Silverback and I might think twice about choosing the tiger.

Defo a croc..

A tiger is a guaranteed death.. 100%

Now swap the croc out for a Silverback and I might think twice about choosing the tiger.

Tiger is waaaaay more dangerous than a Silverback. Admittedly it won't matter but Tiger >>> Silverback.

Can't think of any animal I wouldn't rather be in a cage with than a tiger.

Tiger is waaaaay more dangerous than a Silverback. Admittedly it won't matter but Tiger >>> Silverback.

It might be more dangerous, but we are talking an enclosed cage. I think a quick death via tiger rather than being played with by a gorilla until death..

Crocodile easily.

I'll take jaws over jaws and claws

This.

You have 1 thing to worry about for a croc.

You have 3 things (two sets of claws and a mouth) for tigers.

Tigers are also agile AF... they're basically giant cats!

A croc... you can very easily hold its jaws closed. Just don't let it go.

It might be more dangerous, but we are talking an enclosed cage. I think a quick death via tiger rather than being played with by a gorilla until death..

If you don't act afraid of the gorilla, it might leave you alone.

Which would you rather have to get stuck in a cage with? Why?

201612271903404727_Maha-seeks-video-footage-from-Tel-to-trace-missing-tiger_SECVPF.gif

dc7259495409db483f53803df58f17e8_XL.jpg

Well, until a crocodile learns how to neck, I stand better chance of avoiding him for long enough to just sit on his back and wait till he tires out. With a tiger you have no such or similar recourse, you're pretty much fucked seven ways from sunday

I would zig zag around the cage and try to tire the croc out. The tiger wouldn't care and rip me to shreds in two seconds.

croc and it aint even close. Just stand in front of it and you're fine.

Back