Germany Raids Homes of 36 People Accused of Hateful Postings Over Social Media

No I do not believe there is a such a thing as human right its a made up term to help make people feel better.
No right will ever fall from the sky into your lap. Human right or fundamental right are just words is nothing real.

That being said. I am in favor of free speech. But the law is more important than free speech in this cases.
Laws that we have on the books for many decades.

Sad that atheistic nihilism makes you not believe in natural human rights

I'm glad America was founded by Christians who believed in such things, instead of people like you

The time for armed resistance came and passed. They're just going to sit and watch themselves die out now. It's a waste of our energy to even care.

That's how subversion works as a form of warfare. Conquering a people using subversive tactics can be done without firing a shot. Take over influence of the apparatus and you can turn it against the very citizens it is supposed to serve.

'The opening of the gates' has already happened, but that is just one of the tactics being used.

Sad that atheistic nihilism makes you not believe in natural human rights

I'm glad America was founded by Christians who believed in such things, instead of people like you

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
If you want to believe God has given you some natural human rights that is fine.
I just prefer reality.

No I do not believe there is a such a thing as human right its a made up term to help make people feel better.
No right will ever fall from the sky into your lap. Human right or fundamental right are just words is nothing real.

That being said. I am in favor of free speech. But the law is more important than free speech in this cases.
Laws that we have on the books for many decades.

You must not be from the US, and you obviously haven't tasted freedom. The government and their fascist laws are your God. Bend over more.

You must not be from the US, and you obviously haven't tasted freedom. The government and their fascist laws are your God. Bend over more.

So there is no law in the US that you think is wrong? But you follow it anyway?
Like could I go to Facebook and call for the assassination of Trump. Or call to burn down black people's home?
It's fine right because they are just words.

Well,
We are talking about Germany.

tumblr_mz1gcr5boL1sn5jpfo1_500.gif
Wave_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_1.gif

Y

“The still high incidence of punishable hate posting shows a need for police action,” Holger Münch, president of the Federal Criminal Police Office, said in a statement. “Our free society must not allow a climate of fear, threat, criminal violence and violence either on the street or on the internet.”

The Kraut whines about a climate of fear as he kicks your door down at 3 am for saying mean words on Facebook.

I wonder if that would happen in any other country nowadays. Americans talk a lot about their guns and their militias but I believe that if the government did something they wouldn't do anything.

They would quickly move to arrest all the guys with combat experience and retrieve the biggest caches of weapons. The rest would be leaderless and would move on with their civilian lives.

Yes, they likely would move on, but:

1. There would be some low level violence.
2. Once you give the military the power, they aren't giving it back. If the civilians then piss off the military, we get our own General Pinochet.

Not its not, germs are like dogs they only do well following. Free thinking and individuality is not their forte. They followed the nazis to mass genocide they are now following merkel to self destruction, nothing to complain about their new path.

It is developing into a very interesting cautionary tale, if their wealth and industry cant change muslimss into anything at all worthwhile it will teach all others that they are a worthless cause.

The string pullers know that there is a risk that their diversity agenda will end up a long term disaster or at best with no real payoff, basically a net negative.

They don't want to history to condemn only them for their shitty agenda, they don't want people to point fingers and say "I told you so". We can already see short term it's shit, but they insist long term it will be great. That is why they want to get everyone else to take muslims like Sweden. Arguably getting every EU country to take muslims was originally a big part of the agenda anyway. They need everyone to be in the same boat. Italy/France/Sweden/Germany are fucked. UK is halfway there, who knows if Brexit will save them.

they dont try that shit here cause we still own guns. its the most important part of our constitution. america will be as fucked as europe when we give up our guns.

Seems Germany is slow to learn.
Some of the worlds greatest minds have come out of Germany. What the hell happened?

Germans kicking in doors and rounding up people with the wrong opinions? Nooooo waaaaaay.....

Really really want to see what they had posted

Batshit crazy stuff calling for violent action against certain groups of people? Or the average Sherdog shit post?

Really really want to see what they had posted

Batshit crazy stuff calling for violent action against certain groups of people? Or the average Sherdog shit post?

Can't speak for Germany, but a politician in Finland got charged with "hate speech" for posting on Twitter that "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims" (which is actually pretty much true, present-day).

I reckon it's about the same in Germany.

Back