Germany Raids Homes of 36 People Accused of Hateful Postings Over Social Media

Can't wait til Russia stomps western Europe, liberates the natives.

Nah won't happen. They'll just be absorbed into some Zimbabwe-esque shithole and erased from history. But a man can fantasize.
Well for a start the Eastern Europe group Visegrad Group can give us hope.

They want to change the 1st Amendment.

People like you are so innundated with Leftist media propoganda that you can't even formulate an actual response. It's sad to watch.

Last edited:
Even though Jonny depp could be imprisoned for making an off the cuff comment about assassinating Trump at a British festival. You're a fool if you think you have free speech!

I live in Thailand where I can be imprisoned for 10 years for posting an image or text on Facebook. Of cause I don't have free speech. I'm not American, nor do I live in the US.

The US is significantly less safe than all of those mentioned countries, especially in lethal violence (and unlike what some people here like to say, it's the south and mid-west that's bringing up the national stats). But it's always fun watching the person in the burning house laugh at the neighbors burning trashcan.
You really have no idea about freedom and no appreciation for American exceptionalism.

I wish some shit like this would happen in the US. I would just post shit on purpose to get arrested in order to sue the fuck outta someone. This is a clear violation of my first amendment rights. Fuck whoever wants to bring this shit to America.

Right now I'm really loving all of those comics showing the leadership of the free world being handed off to Merkel ;)

I live in Thailand where I can be imprisoned for 10 years for posting an image or text on Facebook. Of cause I don't have free speech. I'm not American, nor do I live in the US.

Fair enough! My point is no where has freedom of speech

Fair enough! My point is no where has freedom of speech

If you think freedom of speech is entirely encapsulated in one's ability to talk about assasinating sitting Presidents then you're an idiot.

So these guys are back?

1832351.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Fucking Germany.

If you think freedom of speech is entirely encapsulated in one's ability to talk about assasinating sitting Presidents then you're an idiot.
Freedom of Speech exists but there are exceptions to that rule in the US.

This is mostly at the idiot you quoted.

You can't yell 'fire' in a crowded theater, slander/libel should not be done, and making death threats is a no no too.

If I were to threaten say a sitting Judge in my county or something, even HINT at something, I'd get arrested (we actually just had a guy get arrested for doing as such).

How Madonna and fucking Depp aren't getting charged for the shit they've said fucking confuses the fuck out of me as someone that works in the legal system.

I don't agree with everything that is classified at hate speech at the moment in Germany it's too harsh.
But it is the law. If you petition for Auschwitz to be reopened and gas all the refugees.
Or if you call to burn down the refugee house in your town. And are stupid enough to post it on Facebook.
The cops might show up and raid your place. It's the law.

I bet you argue that health care is a fundamental human right, but you also wont argue that free speech is a fundamental human right.

Words are just words.

I can't believe how many pussies there are these days. It is disgusting to see the Liberal Disease infect our young on college campuses and then spread it throughout society. We are literally trending towards anti-free speech and people like you just shrug and say.... well, it's the law some places. derp

America is the West's last hope for freedom. Thank God Hillary lost.

222161.jpg

so people that feel like they can sexually assault/rape random women on the street and it's cool....as in as 3rd world savage as you can get literally

are also likely to be competent enough to peruse social media and be insulted by these alleged hate speech posts?

wait, what

I bet you argue that health care is a fundamental human right, but you also wont argue that free speech is a fundamental human right.

Words are just words.

I can't believe how many pussies there are these days. It is disgusting to see the Liberal Disease infect our young on college campuses and then spread it throughout society. We are literally trending towards anti-free speech and people like you just shrug and say.... well, it's the law some places. derp

America is the West's last hope for freedom. Thank God Hillary lost.

222161.jpg

No I do not believe there is a such a thing as human right its a made up term to help make people feel better.
No right will ever fall from the sky into your lap. Human right or fundamental right are just words is nothing real.

That being said. I am in favor of free speech. But the law is more important than free speech in this cases.
Laws that we have on the books for many decades.

Not its not, germs are like dogs they only do well following. Free thinking and individuality is not their forte. They followed the nazis to mass genocide they are now following merkel to self destruction, nothing to complain about their new path.

It is developing into a very interesting cautionary tale, if their wealth and industry cant change muslimss into anything at all worthwhile it will teach all others that they are a worthless cause.

"We were just following orders"

I wonder if that would happen in any other country nowadays. Americans talk a lot about their guns and their militias but I believe that if the government did something they wouldn't do anything.

They would quickly move to arrest all the guys with combat experience and retrieve the biggest caches of weapons. The rest would be leaderless and would move on with their civilian lives.
To even bother to believe that militias can take out the modern u.s. military is stupid.

You really have no idea about freedom and no appreciation for American exceptionalism.

As much as people call Americans arrogant, Neo-liberal western or Northern Europeans are the most arrogant people on the internet

Back