International Germany is so screwed

No I hadn't heard of them. I watched and I agree with most of what they're saying. The second one talked about the stripping of identity which is a big piece of the puzzle I have found. For many decades this has been going on. Stripping people of identity (nation, gender, religion, race, history, family) makes them very malleable and weak and unable to organize. Decades of this has layed the groundwork for the massive population replacement / diversification protocols so visible in Europe.

It's a very long running plan, and ties in to the Marxist/Leninist expansion by the globalist elites looking to undermine the nation-states and install their higher level superstate apparatus that only serves the very few who are against the masses.

How do you explain de Vatican's pro immigration stance, though ?

"A Christian doesn't build walls, he build bridges" and such other slogans that the Pope has been saying lately ?

Bullshit. German Jews were known for being patriotic and conservative/capitalist. the KDP (German Communist Party) had less than 2% Jewish membership before the Nazi rise to power.

Facts hurt eh? Especially when they conflict with your stupid goose stepping stormfront ravings.

No, if Hitler had not come to power the British and French would have eventually rearmed Germany and the Cold war would have ended in the 50's.

That is such a lie. Many in western Ukraine and Belarus welcomed the Germans initially but most did not and the ones that did realized who was worse pretty quickly. The Nazis hated slavs and embarked on a program of using them for slave labor and systematically starving populations of them out. It was called the Hunger Plan and it would have killed about 30-40 million people. And then there was GP-Ost, a Nazi ethnic cleansing scheme that would have killed (via starvation, disease ect.) many more millions. Those that remained would have basically been helots, raised on a 3 grade education system and taught only to spell their own name and obey the new Nazi colonial masters. An entire civilization, a thousand years old, would have been swept away. All of this is documented. Erik Koch, the Nazi Governor of Ukraine, stated something to the effect that reduction of the population was his goal.

That alone makes Hitler worse than Stalin by a country mile and Stalin was pretty fucking evil.

I see no bearing on what this has to do with the issue at hand. It is clear to me that one can recognize the objective historical reality from basic facts on one hand and understand on the other hand that the refugee intake has been too much.

Like I said before, more screening is needed to filter out the assholes and douchbages.

Agree with most of what you said. It's deeply ironic that there are so many Russian neo-Nazis, given that Hitler made no secret of the fact he intended to murder every Russian man, woman and child. He hated Russians almost as much as he hated Jews, and they were going to get the same treatment if Adolf won. But no one every accused the Russians of being too smart.

Your point about Hitler being more evil than Stalin is open to debate. Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler. The only difference was he didn't order it out of some fanatical belief in racial superiority. Stalin was a gangster on global scale, not a fanatic. He was no more a Communist than I am.

LOL if f the "NWO/Illuminati" were engaging in a long term communist plot, one would think that the Berlin Wall would still be standing today no?

Have some sense.

The dumbest statement i saw in this forum. If you don't read the Anatoliy Golitsyn's books, please, shut your mounth.

How do you explain de Vatican's pro immigration stance, though ?

"A Christian doesn't build walls, he build bridges" and such other slogans that the Pope has been saying lately ?

Pretty sure the Vatican leadership is on board. Pope pushing the same globalist politics would be expected to some extent.

Last edited:
Agree with most of what you said. It's deeply ironic that there are so many Russian neo-Nazis, given that Hitler made no secret of the fact he intended to murder every Russian man, woman and child. He hated Russians almost as much as he hated Jews, and they were going to get the same treatment if Adolf won. But no one every accused the Russians of being too smart.

Your point about Hitler being more evil than Stalin is open to debate. Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler. The only difference was he didn't order it out of some fanatical belief in racial superiority. Stalin was a gangster on global scale, not a fanatic. He was no more a Communist than I am.

Stalin was just stupid, he was a half-literate nitwit from the Caucasus who's sole belief was power. Basically Mobouto or Idid Amin on a much greater scale. Hitler on the other hand was possessed by such hatred that he wished to create a freakish new world order. For me it's all about intention.

Himmler made a speech in 1943 where he said that Russians who were not killed in battle would be made into forced laborers. As awful as communism was (and it was terrible), what awaited the Russians in a Nazi victory would have been infinitely worse.

Enough of this. The question at hand is how to balance the need to help those fleeing ISIL with the need for security and to prevent incidents like Cologne form occurring.

No I hadn't heard of them. I watched and I agree with most of what they're saying. The second one talked about the stripping of identity which is a big piece of the puzzle I have found. For many decades this has been going on. Stripping people of identity (nation, gender, religion, race, history, family) makes them very malleable and weak and unable to organize. Decades of this has layed the groundwork for the massive population replacement / diversification protocols so visible in Europe.

It's a very long running plan, and ties in to the Marxist/Leninist expansion by the globalist elites looking to undermine the nation-states and install their higher level superstate apparatus that only serves the very few who are against the masses.

The US Presidential Candidates and their Records Toward Russia and China with Special Guest Nevin Gusack.

One of the arguments you guys use is that its the "government" and not the common white man. These countries are all well educated and they have well informed populations. Furthermore, all of these countries have democracies so the majority voted these people in while being educated.

In democracy the governments are the extension of the people thus any mistakes that governments make the majority of the population is responsible for them. I'm glad these countries have to suffer some consequences while they create hell in other places. Perhaps seeing all these refugees will make the local populations vote in people who dont help create war.

The hell they create was already there in the first place. In many of those countries, the trust amongst the people is low, the corruption is high, and you have groups who try to boss around other groups or even try to take control of the government. I definitely think that if those countries want to improve socially and economically then they need to separate church and state.

.....I definitely think that if those countries want to improve socially and economically then they need to separate church and state.

And give their women more freedom/equality and education. That's a hell of a tall order.

And give their women more freedom/equality and education. That's a hell of a tall order.
Nah bruh, look at what freedom and equality for women did for Germany and Sweden.

Nah bruh, look at what freedom and equality for women did for Germany and Sweden.
Don't balem freedom and equality for women, blame some poor decisions and badly thought out logistics. That's the only issue here: logistics.

Don't balem freedom and equality for women, blame some poor decisions and badly thought out logistics. That's the only issue here: logistics.
Who's making the decisions?

Angela Merkel.

A woman. Checkmate.

I want to start firstly by saying I am not a sexist and I love women. I like women over men, believe me I do.

Ok, now that's out of the way, surely there's a lesson to be learnt here..woman in charge and the country falls to pieces. This is exactly why Hillary must not be allowed to become president, she will bring the country to its knees.

Good point. They're the destroyers of nations. Look what they did to Syria and Afghanistan.

Did you find this "leaked government report"?
Yep, but I was raped by an immigrant and they stole it from me.

The report says it was leaked to a German newspaper. Given that I can only count to five in German and know words from Wolfenstein 3D, I'm limited on what I can do. Here's hoping someone who sprechens ze deutch can verify this one way or another.

Yep, but I was raped by an immigrant and they stole it from me.

The report says it was leaked to a German newspaper. Given that I can only count to five in German and know words from Wolfenstein 3D, I'm limited on what I can do. Here's hoping someone who sprechens ze deutch can verify this one way or another.

How would you personally rate the source you've quoted? From "Completely full of shit, fear mongering, sensationalist, agenda driven lies", such as Info Wars, Pamela Geller or World Net Daily, through to Gospel Truth?

Bild is tabloid trash, and if they've published this leaked report, I've been unable to find it.
Deutsch Welle also reported on this "secret leak", although they didn't release it either, and they reported the facts somewhat differently.

Personally, I wouldn't post such trash sources quoting "secret leaks" without at least having the leaked material to evaluate.
Otherwise you're just a mindless repeater station for someone's propaganda network.

How would you personally rate the source you've quoted? From "Completely full of shit, fear mongering, sensationalist, agenda driven lies", such as Info Wars, Pamela Geller or World Net Daily, through to Gospel Truth?

Bild is tabloid trash, and if they've published this leaked report, I've been unable to find it.
Deutsch Welle also reported on this "secret leak", although they didn't release it either, and they reported the facts somewhat differently.

Personally, I wouldn't post such trash sources quoting "secret leaks" without at least having the leaked material to evaluate.
Otherwise you're just a mindless repeater station for someone's propaganda network.

What I find surprising is that Bild has sided on the pro-migrant side, and that Deutsche Welle is also in favor of mass immigration.

So it s weird that they would report that IF the story is questionable.

Living in Germany I estimate that between 30% and 40% of the population is against Germany granting asylum to the current refugee wave which is estimated at around 800k for 2015.

I'd it's closer to 5%, but I usually sozialise with people with a job or some kind of degree so what would I know.

Back