International Germany is so screwed

You posted a source made a claim that, as of now, has no legitimate source and didn't indicate that your article lacked the legitimate source it claimed to have.

You know the saying, a lie can travel halfway around the world before the truth can put its shoes on. That's why we should only engage in verifiable and demonstrable data, because misinformation will have an impact regardless of any follow up that disproves said misinformation.

As far as Ruprecht goes, the information hasn't been verified and I would say its justified for him to call you out on the ultimate lack of a source. Of course he should address the information if it turns out to be true but even if it does that doesn't change the fact that, with the information we have and don't have as of now, it was ill advised to post the article that you posted.
To which I have to say, did you guys just forget or ignored everything that has been happening the past few years with this issue, especially the entire New Years Eve sexual assault/rape debacle? The mainstream media outlets rarely cover these issues, forcing sites I once thought laughable, like Breitbart and Info Wars, to actually report on the truth (usually with sensationalism, but truth with sensationalism is infinitely better than the burying of truth or an outright lie). The institutional powers in some European countries, most notably Germany and Sweden, are complicit in "managing" the situation with migrants/refugees, fearing they'll stoke backlash from the oppressive "right wing bogeymen" if they were forthright with the truth. That's an agenda that has been exposed time and time again.

Simply writing off something as "sensational" does not speak for the veracity of the information provided, especially when the true sensationalism is when governments and media team together to bury inconvenient truths. People are forced to look elsewhere - and it's quite telling when once denigrated media outlets are providing more truth on the situation than their "respectable" mainstream counterparts.

I remember this same sort of doubt happening before the mass NYE sexual assaults/rapes. No mainstream media outlet wanted to cover the story. It took those "sensationalist" media outlets and dozens, if not hundreds, of Facebook posts and videos before it actually forced the established media to reporting on the situation, and when they did, they purposely tried to paint it as mass robbery instead of sexual assault/rape.

Eventually the truth comes out, and it will here. Writing off the info because it's sensationalist has proven to be quite fallible when it comes to the problems facing European nations with mass immigration.

Simply writing off something as "sensational" does not speak for the veracity of the information provided, especially when the true sensationalism is when governments and media team together to bury inconvenient truths. People are forced to look elsewhere - and it's quite telling when once denigrated media outlets are providing more truth on the situation than their "respectable" mainstream counterparts.
Of course not, in journalism its the source that counts. In this case the problem is not that the article is sensationalist, its that it basis its legitimacy on a source that it does not cite and that, as of now, can't be found. If the article claimed a source you should've verified the source before posting. You're not Fareed Zakaria so its not some grave crime with far reaching consequences but its a legitimate thing to call you out on.

Of course not, in journalism its the source that counts. In this case the problem is not that the article is sensationalist, its that it basis its legitimacy on a source that it does not cite and that, as of now, can't be found. If the article claimed a source you should've verified the source before posting. You're not Fareed Zakaria so its not some grave crime with far reaching consequences but its a legitimate thing to call you out on.
How do you know I'm not Fareed Zakaria?

Just seen a report from ZDF, that muslims who go away and fight for / join the IS, can come back and should not / don't receive any punishment if they cry enough bascially and tell us how reallllly sorry they are. These poor fuckers, I guess fighting for IS wasn't as fun as COD huh? What a joke...

Oh yeah, the policemen who gave the media the info about the rape crimes in Cologne / whole Germany got sued. I guess these people are our real enemies, not some poor muslim who actually joined the IS.

Macedonia provided some relief this last week.
Only had 300 arrivals/day in Germany instead of 2000+.

Back