Germany crime statistic for 2017 with shocking new development.

I am not doing any spinning.
That's what you are doing when you try to say I use those numbers to justify open borders or a refugee welcome policy.
Unless of course, you can point out an instance where I have been in favor of that.
Well I'm glad you agree no other countries should emulate Germany/Sweden or be forced to take in third world, no skills economic migrants, just because the increase in crime will eventually peak and go down again. After all, no one would cripple themselves then congratulate the healing process.

Are they doing what liberals do in the u.s.

Stop arresting for the crimes so you can report low numbers.

California said they will no longer prosecute under age girls with prostitution. Create a negative stigma for a girl.

This causes pimps to actively seek out younger girls because the older ones have to stay in jail.

But at least now they can report they have lower under age prostitution arrests

With all due respect, I doubt your grandparents will be able to take over Europe in the next few decades. They will simply be too old.
You are simply ignorant to our techniques, real germans live hundreds of years

Shall we compare violent crime rates in major American cities vs major German cities?

Of course, and when you do, you’ll come to find out all of America’s most crime ridden cities, are run by democrats.

It’s a misleading statistic. The crime rate was so high last year that the massive crack down makes it look like there was a huge drop in crime - which there was - but it’d be interesting to see the crime rate pre massive immigration and compare to that.

these are of course most real and trustful sources you can get...it's like quoting cnn...

Please enlighten us on the journalistic integrity of Der Spiegel. Of course it's no match for Info Wars, but where exactly would you rank it?

As established to a reasonable degree of scientific certainty, or is your skull lacking some integral cubic cms?

Well, let me put it this way.
If the normal mirrors in my gym would be one-way mirrors with German scientists at the other end.
They would present me as the perfect Aryan specimen to the Führer immediately.

Not trying to brag of course.

With the amount of riots and civil unrest it shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Happy for Germany

Please enlighten us on the journalistic integrity of Der Spiegel. Of course it's no match for Info Wars, but where exactly would you rank it?
i put it on the same level as cnn. isn't that clear enough?
also cnn is the only free us channel is german cable tv. i wonder why...

its all covered up. i bet sexual assualts have exploded and german sluts fear walking anywhere by themselves.

The sharp drop in crime numbers comes in sharp contrast to a recent poll that found about half of Germans believe there are places in the country so lawless, even police will not venture there. Immigrants are often blamed for increased crime rates, despite the Federal Criminal Police reporting that foreigners are less likely than native-born Germans to commit every category of crime.

Are people moving into or out of these incredibly safe immigrant areas?

Wonder if their "immigrants commit less crimes" mantra is the same creative calculation that ours is. Basically our study, behind a pay wall, compares them to our inner city residents.

Why would they they need to lower migrant crime if it's already lower than native crimes? Shouldn't they be focusing on crimes committed by people named Hans?

Especially when u consider that migrants are mainly men, that makes them even law-abiding.

Leading German criminologists say the best chance of preventing violent crime among migrants is to offer more integration options like language courses, sport, and practical apprenticeships.

Police witnessed an increase of 10.4 percent in reported violent crimes in 2015 and 2016; 92.1 percent of the increase (not the total number of violent crimes) was attributable to migrants.

Another contributing factor to the rise in crime was the lack of women among the refugees - overall, the researchers found that less than a quarter of refugees were women, which was leaving many refugees left in groups of men without their wives, mothers, or sisters. The study found that this increased the danger that men were "orientating themselves towards violence-legitimating manliness-norms."

http://www.dw.com/en/study-only-better-integration-will-reduce-migrant-crime-rate/a-42013143

I also like how they accept the decrease, but the increase in sexual crimes - well that doesn't make sense.

It is rare that a cabinet meeting in the Bavarian chancellery makes headlines across Germany. And when the state's interior minister, Joachim Herrmann, presented Bavaria's latest crime statistics on September 12, they seemed quite positive: fewer break-ins, less theft – so far so good. But then came the bombshell. The number of rapes reported in the first half of 2017, he said, had increased by some 50 percent. Herrmann reported that 685 cases had been filed since the beginning of the year and that 126 of those involved foreign attackers. That particular statistic represents a rise of 90 percent over the same period last year, with 60 more cases having been registered in 2017.

Those are shocking numbers indeed, but criminologists are not entirely willing to accept them as reliable. "The numbers are astonishing," said Ralf Kölbel, a criminal justice expert at Munich's Ludwig Maximilian University. He says that, in his estimation, they cannot possibly reflect the reality of the situation.

A suspect is not a perpetrator

Foreigners more likely to be accused

The discussion related to the phrase 'no means no' may have contributed to an increased willingness to report

But why are numbers so quickly given credence? "Numbers exude a certain authority," said Krämer, "and they often fit someone's argument."

Krämer: 'Numbers exude a certain authority'

"Normally, half-year statistics are not published because they just aren't reliable," said criminologist Pfeiffer. "I get the impression that someone is using them because they fit the bill," he added, "perhaps because we are in the middle of an election and one can score political points on the subject."

http://www.dw.com/en/why-are-sexual-assaults-in-bavaria-on-the-rise/a-40613027

Back