Germany crime statistic for 2017 with shocking new development.

snakedafunky

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Crimes are down by 10% overall. The biggest decline since reunification.

I don't have a source in English because the report only got leaked (will be out official beginning of May).
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutsch...and-so-stark-zurueck-wie-seit-1993-nicht.html
http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/just...7-zahl-der-straftaten-gesunken-a-1204160.html

A few key indicators. Also, they have to be taken with a grain of salt because 2015-16 was relatively high and with the German crime statistic, they can be influenced by what the police are currently considering a priority so currently that would assault and sexual assault etc. crime usually associated with immigrants.

Theft is still around a third of all crimes down by 10%.
Break-ins are down by 25%.
Violent crimes are slightly down by 2.4% while murders are up 3.2 (total of 785).
Drug-related crimes have the biggest increase around 10%.
The good news is that the crimes from none Germans went down by 22% and refugees in particular by 40%.

Let's see how Trump numbers match up that of Miss Merkel.
The greatest daughter the German people have produces in their 1000 year history.

But Fatherland is dommed. Says increasingly nervous Roman since 110 AD.

pz2BO2j.jpg

It's always bad for the world when Germany gets it's shit together

According to my Sherdog sources Germany is a lost cause. Fake news.

I love Germany. All 4 of my grandparents are from southern Germany. They will peacefully take over Europe in the next few decades

these are of course most real and trustful sources you can get...it's like quoting cnn...

these are of course most real and trustful sources you can get...it's like quoting cnn...

Do you want to make an AV or sig bet that the numbers from the source will be confirmed when the official report comes out?

I don't have a source in English because the report only got leaked (will be out official beginning of May).
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutsch...and-so-stark-zurueck-wie-seit-1993-nicht.html
http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/just...7-zahl-der-straftaten-gesunken-a-1204160.html

A few key indicators. Also, they have to be taken with a grain of salt because 2015-16 was relatively high and with the German crime statistic, they can be influenced by what the police are currently considering a priority so currently that would assault and sexual assault etc. crime usually associated with immigrants.

Violent crimes are slightly down by 2.4% while murders are up 3.2 (total of 785).
The good news is that the crimes from none Germans went down by 22% and refugees in particular by 40%.

The greatest daughter the German people have produces in their 1000 year history.

pz2BO2j.jpg
From the first article:
In a conversation with WELT AM SONNTAG, police union leader GdP Oliver Malchow warned against "premature conclusions on the security situation". A good part of the development is related to the fact that fewer asylum seekers have come to Germany. Nevertheless, it is true that "since the first pan-German crime statistics in 1993, we have not seen such a large decline".

https://www.politico.eu/article/tho...asylum-seekers-in-germany-drops-by-one-third/

The number of asylum seekers arriving in Germany dropped by about one-third between 2016 and 2017, reaching a new low since the peak of the refugee crisis in 2015, the German interior ministry reported on Tuesday.

Also worth noting that this is comparing from a previous year in 2016 where murder/violent crime rose way more (14%) in comparison to these drops:

http://www.dw.com/en/german-crime-s...se-in-violent-and-political-crimes/a-38567261

The report, which was presented by de Maiziere in Berlin, also highlighted a considerable growth in murder and manslaughter and in rape and sexual assault cases. The statistics were up 14.3 percent and 12.8 percent from 2015, respectively. The numbers were, however, more dramatic among asylum seekers: crimes committed by refugees were up 52.7 percent in 2016 compared to 2015.

Most of these crime reductions seem to be non-violent. Violent crimes dropped 2.4% while murder rose 3.2% in 2017 after a year where violent crimes and murder went up by ~14%. Doesn't sound too good on that front.

Will be interesting to see the full report and further years of data. Also rape/sexual assault statistics. Either way, things have not been looking good for Germany the past few years.

Crimes are down by 10% overall.

CORRECTION: Reported crime.

Now how much of this is under reporting caused by people worried about being labeled an Islamophobe and suffering punishment remains unknown.

CORRECTION: Reported crime.

Now how much of this is under reporting caused by people worried about being labeled an Islamophobe and suffering punishment remains unknown.

Lol you're reaching

These stats don't confirm your biases and you don't know how to take it

From the first article:

https://www.politico.eu/article/tho...asylum-seekers-in-germany-drops-by-one-third/

Also worth noting that this is comparing from a previous year in 2016 where murder/violent crime rose way more (14%) in comparison to these drops:

http://www.dw.com/en/german-crime-s...se-in-violent-and-political-crimes/a-38567261

Most of these crime reductions seem to be non-violent. Violent crimes dropped 2.4% while murder rose 3.2% in 2017 after a year where violent crimes and murder went up by ~14%. Doesn't sound too good on that front.

Will be interesting to see the full report and further years of data. Also rape/sexual assault statistics. Either way, things have not been looking good for Germany the past few years.

Well, I would say things are looking good all things considered.
Also, I didn't vote for Merkel again. But after making the mistakes in the refugee crisis she has turned the ship around.
This year will be even fewer refugees coming to Germany. And people talking about sending people back to Syrian with the war coming to an end.

If they can keep those violent crimes dropping by a similar number they should be back to pre-refugee crisis numbers soon.

pz2BO2j.jpg
#GERMANYBLESS

Lol you're reaching

As long as they confirm your biases you are fine with it? No critical thinking involved on your part and thank God for that. The same way I thank God I didn't have to slam dunk from the free throw line to find employment.
What I said is a fact though there is no way to know all the crime that happens unless you are God. All we could ever know is reported crime.

Just like in America it is thought that in heavily Asian areas crimes are under reported because of cultural difference and possibly in black areas as well where there is mistrust of the police. There is no reason to think that aggressive labeling any criticism of Islam or Muslims in Cuckermany as being a Hitler wouldn't cause under reporting of immigant crimes.

Please get a more rational reply or ignore me. I take it you are no stranger to IGNORE-ance.

As long as they confirm your biases you are fine with it? No critical thinking involved on your part and thank God for that. The same way I thank God I didn't have to slam dunk from the free throw line to find employment.
What I said is a fact though there is no way to know all the crime that happens unless you are God. All we could ever know is reported crime.

Just like in America it is thought that in heavily Asian areas crimes are under reported because of cultural difference and possibly in black areas as well where there is mistrust of the police. There is no reason to think that aggressive labeling any criticism of Islam or Muslims in Cuckermany as being a Hitler wouldn't cause under reporting of immigant crimes.

Please get a more rational reply or ignore me. I take it you are no stranger to IGNORE-ance.

In Germany its actually the opposite.
People are more likely to report crimes committed by Non-German or Muslims if you so will.
Or if they appear to be Non-Germans.

In Germany its actually the opposite.
People are more likely to report crimes committed by Non-German or Muslims if you so will.
Or if they appear to be Non-Germans.

Why is that?

Yet, another idiotic, paranoid altright talking point crumbles.

Of course it is easy to bring down crime statistics when they were increasing at a high rate in the previous years and probably peaked already

It would have been better if you guys didn’t have to bring down the crime rate in the first place. But congratulations on maintaining law and order I gues.

Yet, another idiotic, paranoid altright talking point crumbles.
"Murder rate rises, while violent crime rate remains 12% higher than 2 years ago" doesn't quite have the same ring to it, I suppose.

Lol you're reaching

There are three things you don't talk about in Germany: World War 2, Immigration, and crime statistics and in Sweden it's even worse. No that's not reaching.

Back