GEORGES ST PIERRE VS LUKE ROCKHOLD AT MW?

GSP will grease himself silly and spend every second of that fight trying to rub up against Luke.

Huge St Pierre fan. But Luke is huge for 185 and might get the finish. Hope this fight never happens.

Luke would take GSP down and dominate him on the mat

WHO WINS THIS FIGHT IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN NOW at 185 pds?

Former MW champion Luke Rockhold is still currently looking for a big fight ASAP. GSP keeps dancing around the fight options he has, but for some reason just wont commit to one.....Georges has never fought at middleweight and he’s been out for four years.

I would pick Luke in this fight and would predict the same type of outcome as Luke vs Weidman since Luke is the bigger guy and GSP tends to be open to high kicks (as Condit dropped him with a high kick) and Luke throws some great kicks. I can see either a head kick TKO or ref stoppage on the ground.

discuss?
----------------------------------------------

Why is there a need to base the setup for a hypothetical matchup off of misinformation? GSP hasn't danced around anything. He told the UFC upfront he had an eye injury that needed to be corrected with Surgery and his time frame was fall. Just because he didn't tell the public and his opponent that at the beginning doesn't mean anything. GSP wants to fight Bisping at MW for the title. Bisping wants to fight GSP. UFC held a press conference announcing the fight despite there being no date and no bout agreement. GSP hasn't wavered at all so how is he dancing around and not committing?

Hypothetically Rockhold vs GSP I see Rockhold winning. I am a huge GSP fan but I think skill wise he and Luke are close and the size advantage tips the scale in Luke's favour. I also don't see how getting kicked once in your career makes you have a Tendency.

I wanna say Luke, but he's the first guy I think Bisping has ever clean KO'd in the ufc if not his entire career. His chin is questionable to say the least. I wouldn't be surprised to see GSP KO him too, he'd definitely be faster and is a better boxer than Bisping imo.

GSP is NOT a better boxer than MIchael Bisping. I hate Bisping but he's a top 5 boxer in the UFC. GSP has one of the best if not best jabs all time but that's it. His jab wouldn't be effective against Rockhold.

I wasn't sure if you are talking about GSP here or Luke? Doesn't that sentence apply to both of them?
...well yeah, but that guy was saying GSP would definitely be faster so I was talking about him... the guy with the longer layoff and worse knee injuries.

There aren't enough testosterone boosters in the world to ever give GSP the stones to take that fight. Lol

Why does everyone keep thinking about the size difference like Goerge doesn't know how to handle bigger fighters.

He routinely trains with guys in 185 and 205lb class.

Rashad, the techno Viking , used to train with Loisou(sp??)
Has throw. Bisping around in training trained with Cheal etc etc

Shields beat Hendo, when hendo was still good. Then gsp beat shields.

Ask your self how rockhold would do against a younger Hendo?

I'd have to throw some money on Goerge on that fight just because.

Former MW champion Luke Rockhold is still currently looking for a big fight ASAP. GSP keeps dancing around the fight options he has, but for some reason just wont commit to one.....Georges has never fought at middleweight and he’s been out for four years.

I would pick Luke in this fight and would predict the same type of outcome as Luke vs Weidman since Luke is the bigger guy and GSP tends to be open to high kicks (as Condit dropped him with a high kick) and Luke throws some great kicks. I can see either a head kick TKO or ref stoppage on the ground.

discuss?
real chance of GSP being Ko'd,,,, for first time in his life

I'm 99% sure GSP would be staring at dat bulge...Luke by heart break.

GSP 50-45. Would be a jab fest, ala, Kochcheck.

I almost spit out my lucky charms.

Luke would kick him in the ribs and break 3 and it would be over like 90 seconds that's a horrible matchup lol

discuss?
Why did u put all caps except at?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back