GEORGES ST PIERRE VS LUKE ROCKHOLD AT MW?

Stop this fucking nonsense Luke would butcher and murder him. No effort required whatsoever.

Not a long lay off GSP and Luke is big fighter for middle earth.

I think a better match will be Anderson Vs GSP Anderson has declined and GsPs strenghts plays well into Andersons game.

There is absolutely ZERO chance of GSP winning this fight. He won't take him down, won't submit him, and doesn't even have the striking/power to wobble him with one punch.

This is one of the few times two elite fighters would fight and I wouldn't give GSP a single chance at winning it.

Why does everyone keep thinking about the size difference like Goerge doesn't know how to handle bigger fighters.

He routinely trains with guys in 185 and 205lb class.

Rashad, the techno Viking , used to train with Loisou(sp??)
Has throw. Bisping around in training trained with Cheal etc etc

Shields beat Hendo, when hendo was still good. Then gsp beat shields.

Ask your self how rockhold would do against a younger Hendo?

I'd have to throw some money on Goerge on that fight just because.

Lmfaooooo this has to be the most delusional post i've ever seen. Oh yeah, and to answer your question....Luke Rockhold would absolutely slaughter prime Hendo. No amount of TRT would ever allow him to win.

Lmfaooooo this has to be the most delusional post i've ever seen. Oh yeah, and to answer your question....Luke Rockhold would absolutely slaughter prime Hendo. No amount of TRT would ever allow him to win.

I understand and it's ok that you were in middle school when Hendo was in his prime. It was a long time ago.

He was in some wars and was very durable , I don't think Luke has shown he can withstand the type of rounds a prime hendo lived for

WHO WINS THIS FIGHT IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN NOW at 185 pds?

Former MW champion Luke Rockhold is still currently looking for a big fight ASAP. GSP keeps dancing around the fight options he has, but for some reason just wont commit to one.....Georges has never fought at middleweight and he’s been out for four years.

I would pick Luke in this fight and would predict the same type of outcome as Luke vs Weidman since Luke is the bigger guy and GSP tends to be open to high kicks (as Condit dropped him with a high kick) and Luke throws some great kicks. I can see either a head kick TKO or ref stoppage on the ground.

discuss?
----------------------------------------------
Are you mental?!?

I think the size difference would be too great but impossible to know where either fighter's at at this point in time. Both have had layoffs and injuries and I'm not sure Rockhold's 100% into fighting these days.

LUUUKKKE is just too big for GSP. Everytime I see Rockhold, I think how is this guy a MW.

I understand and it's ok that you were in middle school when Hendo was in his prime. It was a long time ago.

He was in some wars and was very durable , I don't think Luke has shown he can withstand the type of rounds a prime hendo lived for

It'd be noncompetitive. There is not one facet of MMA that Prime Henderson has over Rockhold besides power and chin. The grappling and striking difference would be insane. No one thought Bisping could KO Luke, which is why he came in lackadaisical and chin hanging out. Everyone knows that Hendo's only equalizer is a huge bomb with only one of his hands.

He'd be the easiest guy to train for. It ends via submission

Rockhold would beat any version of GSP, probably fairly easily. He's a nightmare matchup for him.

Lol. All these responses are spot on. Luke molests gsp. Yet some people rate gsp p4p. Let me explain now that the very fact that it is unlikely that gsp has a shot in hell at going the distance w the top 5 at mw is evidence enough that he, though a legendary ww, belongs nowhere near the p4p list. P4p implies you can hang with fighters a division higher/ substantially bigger than you. Like Frankie Edgar can. Like Anderson could. Gsp can't and he knows it. Please you all, stop mentioning gsp in p4p discussions.

Why does everyone keep thinking about the size difference like Goerge doesn't know how to handle bigger fighters.

He routinely trains with guys in 185 and 205lb class.

Rashad, the techno Viking , used to train with Loisou(sp??)
Has throw. Bisping around in training trained with Cheal etc etc

Shields beat Hendo, when hendo was still good. Then gsp beat shields.

Ask your self how rockhold would do against a younger Hendo?

I'd have to throw some money on Goerge on that fight just because.

George is so confident in his abilities that he NEVER WENT UP TO FIGHT AT MW. George wouldn't even put money on hisself in a fight a mw, so why on earth would you?

GSP all day. Douchehold could never andle da riddum of GOAT St Pierre.

Awful matchup for GSP. I don't see how he wins this one. We haven't even seen him fight a MW yet. Rockhold is a huge MW who would dwarf him and probably finish him without too much trouble.

Back