Georges St-Pierre reveals eye injury delays return to UFC

Fast enough ?
His comeback has been prolonged longer than his career.

He tried to fight Bisping in December. UFC wouldn't give him a reasonable contract.

His first fight was January 25, 2002, his last was November 16, 2013.

Your math seems off.

I defended him for a long time but this is ridiculous now.

How exactly does this affect your life more than his? He wants to fight.... now he has an eye injury. That's life. He didn't get an injury just to upset you.

The two most selfish narcissists(GSPING) wanna fight and take a dump on the sport.

He tried to fight Bisping in December. UFC wouldn't give him a reasonable contract.

Your math seems off.

How exactly does this affect your life more than his? He wants to fight.... now he has an eye injury. That's life. He didn't get an injury just to upset you.

Yeah he got an injury, which means the titleshot should be off the table. THAT would be life. But no, the primadonna still wants it and and wants the sport to stall and wait for him.

I don't care

St Pierre is so annoying he always takes for god damn forever to fight.

And he just always has to get 'injured' anytime anyone wants to see him fight. It is becoming comical at this point.

Fuck his return

imageedit_6617_9222504962.jpg

of course dfw wouldn't say a word about this and just throw the fighter under the bus (again)

Dana White has always treated fighters like pieces of meat throughout the years

Your math seems off.

My math is off ?
Did you think when I said his comeback has lasted longer than his career that I was being literal ?
<JerryWWF>

When did I say his decisions affected my life more than his ?

I mean It's Friday and I just got home and got somewhat lifted but I still don't think I said that.
{<huh}

Yeah he got an injury, which means the titleshot should be off the table. THAT would be life. But no, the primadonna still wants it and and wants the sport to stall and wait for him.

The sport? The sport wIth Brock? and CM Punk? And Conor title shots? What sport is that?

The primadonna? The guy who got in the cage and proved his worth? Who are YOU to be calling him names?

The UFC is a promotional company that makes money by promoting the biggest events. This is measurable, especially with PPV numbers. Do you understand how the world works?

Good info.

Fook Bisping, he's not getting the fight haha

Based on what? GSP has earned the benefit of the doubt with me but I am curious as to how you feel 90% of what he says is "smoke and mirrors".

Take your time...
I suppose not everyone has a good filtration mechanism and ability to read between the lines.

Sherdog Is a good example of It. Undeveloped minds.

Most of this shit Is smoke and mirrors but 90% of people here eat It up and don't think twice.

GSP has a strong PR team. He Is a master of this game.

The sport? The sport wIth Brock? and CM Punk? And Conor title shots? What sport is that?

Deflection from a fanboy.

The primadonna? The guy who got in the cage and proved his worth? Who are YOU to be calling him names?

No the delusional former fighter who is nearly impossible to make a deal with and has the audacity to make the whole division, title and every fan stall for a year when he shouldn't be in the MW picture at all. Just a selfish opportunist, but you can be a fanboy of that all you want.

Deflection from a fanboy.

I guess you are referring to your Conor and Brock fanboy posts?

No the delusional former fighter who is nearly impossible to make a deal with and has the audacity to make the whole division, title and every fan stall for a year when he shouldn't be in the MW picture at all. Just a selfish opportunist, but you can be a fanboy of that all you want.

Whatup Dana Shill!

Keep fleecing those fighters. If they have a backbone and won't fight for peanuts just keep insulting them...

I couldn't care less about his excuses. Fact is, if he wasn't ready right off to get in the cageand fight, he shouldn't have stepped up in the first place. Gsp was a great fighter, but he is annoying as hell when he's not fighting. He needs to get in the cage or keep his mouth shut

If GSP and Bisping each use 1 eye, they can just fight Romero at the same time and get it over with

Back