Georges St-Pierre reveals eye injury delays return to UFC

of course dfw wouldn't say a word about this and just throw the fighter under the bus (again)

Just disgusting, the behavior of how the UFC has been treating there fighters. This is why a players association is badly needed.

The UFC themselves need to live up to certain business practices and as a promotion company you just cant undermine your own product. For some reason they feel the need to control the narrative unfortunately by doin this there hurting individual fighters.

Why would you do that to guys your obligated to promote. i think its breach of contract and one of these fighters need to sue the UFC for defamation and for breaking the contract. They have to be held up to a certain legal standard also.

and PS for all you GSP haters you can all go fuck off for lately being allowed to break forum rules with regards to unfounded steroid accusations.

DFW, that fat lying fuck, trying to throw GSP under the bus again

Bellator is where he should go. Fuck the UFC

ummm...why didn't he tell us earlier? Is eye injury now a thing for pussies or what?

why-because-fuck-you-thats-why-thumb.jpg
Damn, when did Dana have AIDS?

Dana caved.

Dude, if GSP and Bisping are both injured... and you're doing Romero vs. Whittaker... just let them fight when they're good to go.

GSP was my favorite fighter for awhile.

I gotta admit he's sounding kinda pussy these days.

Not liking it. Should have stayed retired or come back sooner.

What the fuck he doing? Training with Jones?

Bisping beat Rockhold and Silva with one eye, and GSP wont spar until september because of a minor problem? Don't be scared buddeh

GSP was my favorite fighter for awhile.

I gotta admit he's sounding kinda pussy these days.

Not liking it. Should have stayed retired or come back sooner.

He tried to. UFC wouldn't pay him.

If he came back for peanuts he'd be a patsy.

If he doesn't come back fast enough he's a pussy.

Guy can't win.

2,5 years of not fighting and he's still not retired?

Most Likely the wrong place to ask this, but don't know where else to ask. How the hell do you start a thread on Sherdog?
If you dont know how to start a thread, how the hell are you going to be able to make a good thread?

Good to know about this. Fucking disgusting UFC tried to push him to fight before his doctor's clearance knowing he had an issue.

What a joke.

This has to be one of the worst years for UFC and bad press.
GSP is so fuckin boring

So why the hell didn't he mention it earlier?
Now it just sounds like something he came up with.

Last edited:
He tried to. UFC wouldn't pay him.

If he came back for peanuts he'd be a patsy.

If he doesn't come back fast enough he's a pussy.

Guy can't win.

Fast enough ?
His comeback has been prolonged longer than his career.

I defended him for a long time but this is ridiculous now.

He's massively cherry picking an easy (what he thinks is easy) big name/money fight in Bisping

I would have respected him if he came back to fight one of the top contenders at 170 and actually fought instead of just talking.

But he wont do that.

If he does he will redeem himself.

I don't care

St Pierre is so annoying he always takes for god damn forever to fight.

And he just always has to get 'injured' anytime anyone wants to see him fight. It is becoming comical at this point.

Fuck his return

"Trust me, I'm not the kind of guy who thinks, 'Hey, I'm going to make everybody wait for me... I want to take my time ...'
I think that is exactly what he was thinking during the fourth round of almost every title fight. But in terms of committing to fights in a timely manner, I don't remember any issues with Georges.

Back