Georges St-Pierre just surpassed Conor McGregor in latest UFC rankings update

View attachment 300463
giphy.gif
Bout time !
Let's hear it for real as opposed to phony.

Give me polite and well spoken over trash talk and loony babble.

Good sportsmanship and good conduct, not being a jackass and an arrogant jerk.

So McGregor and GSP who have won titles in two different weight classes are below the guy who ducked out of a fight with the 135 lbs Champion.
Awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpeg

What did tj do to deserve a 135 shot?

Minnie Mouse is P4P worst champ in UFC history

Conor should get some p4p credit for attacking the HW referee and then the larger commissioner.

lunacy cyborg is top 10 but aldo cody cruz frankie etc arent

When I see Holloway up there I realise that McGregor's record is as stellar as anyone's in the UFC. He's beaten Holloway (Current FW Champion), Poirier (#7 LW), Mendes (Top contender), Aldo (former P4P#1), Diaz (#6 LW) and Alvarez (#3 LW, former Champion).

If Jones were still around and with GSP back, I'd go with...

1. Jones
2. GSP
3. McGregor

So McGregor and GSP who have won titles in two different weight classes are below the guy who ducked out of a fight with the 135 lbs Champion.
Not a MM fan but mcgregors lucky he's up there at all.

Gsp- goat 9 title defenses hasn't lost in a decade
MM- a ducker but has 11 title defenses
Conor- a guy who doesn't even fight and is so afraid to lose the title that he refuses to defend.

LOL at Cyborg being top 10. Bitch is bigger than most LIGHTWEIGHT MEN and juiced to the gills.

fucking disgusting. I cant wait until a woman close to her size(as close as one can get naturally) fucks her up

lol at GSP being on the p4p rankings for beating Bisping. I suspect Gastelem will be up there soon too since he used to be a WW and will beat Bisping too.

lol Conor hasn't fought in a year and never defended either of his belts. I don't even include him in the top 5 especially after the Diaz quit. I'm more in shock that Holloway is above DC. No respect bruh

Haven't you hear of affirmative action? It applies to manlets too. Now a black manlet.....fuggetaboutit.

lol at GSP being on the p4p rankings for beating Bisping. I suspect Gastelem will be up there soon too since he used to be a WW and will beat Bisping too.

??? Bruh.... Bisping beat Anderson (roided), knocked out Rockhold on 8 days notice in 3 minutes to win the MW belt, then beat Henderson all in an 8 month time period... dude def deserves a spot on the list.

Seeing as Gastelum is 3-3-1 in his last 7, with 2 of those losses at WW, your logic..... where is it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back