Georges St-Pierre just surpassed Conor McGregor in latest UFC rankings update

Hopefully, Conor is smarter than Baby Jay and doesn't run his mouth at the bigger man.

I feel like the ufc are using Georges to fuck with Conor and keep him in his place.

McNeverDefend should not even be mentioned in the same sentence with GSP.

One guy is the best ever, and the other is the best ever at never defending his belts.
Are you gonna post the same shit to fish for likes in every McGregor thread on the forums?

When I see Holloway up there I realise that McGregor's record is as stellar as anyone's in the UFC. He's beaten Holloway (Current FW Champion), Poirier (#7 LW), Mendes (Top contender), Aldo (former P4P#1), Diaz (#6 LW) and Alvarez (#3 LW, former Champion).

If Jones were still around and with GSP back, I'd go with...

1. Jones
2. GSP
3. McGregor
Conor has 0 title defense....z....e....r....o.

I feel like the ufc are using Georges to fuck with Conor and keep him in his place.

GSP proved England still belongs to him and Ireland will soon enough if the little champ gets any delusions of grandeur.

Why is Cyborg even ranked in the p4p? She's done nothing but beat nobodies in a lower weight class her whole career.
P4P refers to weight as well, not sex so I'm guessing she could beat Jose Aldo, Frankie Edgar and Artem Lobov.

I think the CONOR fanboys are finally coming to grips with Conor’s mental issues that are putting a black eye on the UFC. He needs to move on. The UFC doesn’t need him. UFC 217 was phenomenal and it didn’t take that assclown to make it that way.

GSP.jpg

<=======

McNeverDefend should not even be mentioned in the same sentence with GSP.

One guy is the best ever, and the other is the best ever at never defending his belts.
Sounds similar to the earlier stages of the Mayweather situation.

Why is MM still #1. I can't name one of his opponents.
That's even more reason honestly. He's so dominant you don't even know who else is in his division.

The average Sherdogger really doesn't understand what P4P means.

Personally, I find MM incredibly boring. With that said, there's no question whether he's the most dominant champion in the sport. He's so dominant they can't even find a compelling match for him without fighting guys way bigger. That's what P4P is all about.

Back