Georges St-Pierre just surpassed Conor McGregor in latest UFC rankings update

I agree. I would love to hear what @Coolidge thinks of Cyborg being ranked P4P
It's a joke. There are probably over a hundred fighters that belong on this list before Cyborg. This proves that MMA media is full of nothing but nincompoops and slack-jawed morons.

I can name two ever. Dodson and benividez. But other than that i have no clue.
Try watching more MMA.

If you can't name Cejudo, Horiguchi, Kid Yamamoto, or Miguel Torres, then you're obviously a casual fan.

Colin hasn’t fought in over a year, is 2-1 in his last three fights, one of those “wins” a majority decision over the gatekeeper who strangled him the fight before that, and he’s in the top 3?
<DisgustingHHH>
He’s actually 2-2 in his last, being stopped twice brutally.

If Dana wants to count that circus show when he says this Ian the UFCs “best year ever”, then we should all count it in his golden prostitutes win-loss record.

Try watching more MMA.

If you can't name Cejudo, Horiguchi, Kid Yamamoto, or Miguel Torres, then you're obviously a casual fan.
There is too much mma. I'm just drawn elsewhere. The fan boys are a minority and will watch anything. MM draws poorly for a reason. It is what it is.

Try watching more MMA.

What's wrong with being a casual fan?

As an aside, I actually like these p4p discussions as they're nice reminders that fans coming from a boxing background have a much better understanding of combat sports.

It's a joke. There are probably over a hundred fighters that belong on this list before Cyborg. This proves that MMA media is full of nothing but nincompoops and slack-jawed morons.

I think you're the only person on this forum that dislikes Cyborg more than me

Lol @ p4p rankings. Can't believe people still buy into this promotional scam

Serious question: Are you retarded?
Not sure, don't think so. I'm saying that it doesn't make sense to have a woman in the list that weighs the same as a man of the same weight (unless she could beat him). Kevin Lee understood my post...Don't worry if you couldn't, it's cool.

McNeverDefend should not even be mentioned in the same sentence with GSP.

One guy is the best ever, and the other is the best ever at never defending his belts.
Fell asleep during most of GSP's fights and had a viewing party for every one of McG's fights, but I jave to agree withvthat statement.

So McGregor and GSP who have won titles in two different weight classes are below the guy who ducked out of a fight with the 135 lbs Champion.

You do know DJ has spent half his career fighting at 135 right? He wanted to be PAID. It’s that simple. DJ isn’t fuckin scared of TJ lol. You people are really something else.

Plastic belt, plastic champ, plastic duck
Why bring Conor into this?
On a side note......how pissed is Dana for this taking place? His reining, DEFENDING!!, Champ got knocked down a notch......

Back