Gennady Golovkin - sparring stories

I hope Alvarez pulverizes GGG.
Sick of this non sense of GGG and his sparring stories of how hes demolished everyone under the sun.

I'm not surprised. Angulo, Chavez and Quillin are all stationary targets that are easy to hit, don't have a lot of skills.

I had read this a while ago. Made the potential GGG vs Alvarez fight very intriguing.

i heard ggg dropped bigfoot in sparring
also heard he beat el chupacabra in a foot race and was the original perpetrator of the holy grail myth.

Way to spout bullshit. Mike Tyson and some author disposed of Chupucpu a long time ago. GTFO

I hope Alvarez pulverizes GGG.
Sick of this non sense of GGG and his sparring stories of how hes demolished everyone under the sun.

No problem, bro.
As soon as I find more I'll be sure to post them.

No problem, bro.
As soon as I find more I'll be sure to post them.

Rumor has it that he knocked down both Klitschkos and then splashed a glass of water in Briggs face with 24oz gloves on.
Just give him the belts.
And I mean all of them.

Rumor has it that he knocked down both Klitschkos and then splashed a glass of water in Briggs face with 24oz gloves on.
Just give him the belts.
And I mean all of them.

Bro...stop lying.

i heard ggg dropped bigfoot in sparring
also heard he beat el chupacabra in a foot race and was the original perpetrator of the holy grail myth.

Bigfoot is kind of chinny, wouldn't doubt it.

Whoever wrote how the Canelo v GGG sparring session went is getting a kick out of everybody who believed that non sense

GGG got backed up once in sparring, the culprit? Connor McGregor

How about Golovkin vs Froch? How do you see that playing out? I think a move to super middleweight is a big step up in size and power. Will Golovkin move up now that the champion Sergio Martinez is out for the year?

Froch will get destroyed i think he would take the fight though would be GGG best win so far as well

Froch will not take the fight....Tom Loeffler says frochs people want nothing to due with a ggg fight and have already turned down the fight.

Froch only wants a big money fight before he retires. He's paid his dues already.

Froch is on video saying no Gennady. He recently said JCC jr or retirement.

B-Hop Wants 3G next?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxin...y-golovkin-if-he-wins-saturday-203510534.html

ATLANTIC CITY -- Bernard Hopkins (173 1/2) and Sergey Kovalev (174 1/2) each easily made weight Friday at Caesars Atlantic City for their light heavyweight title bout Saturday at Boardwalk Hall, but it was far from the biggest news of the day.

Hopkins' promoter, Oscar De La Hoya, said Hopkins wants a match with the highly popular middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin in his next bout, when he'd be 50 years old. Golovkin's trainer said he would be interested in the fight for his man.

"If Hopkins wins Saturday -- I mean, when he wins Saturday -- he wants Golovkin next," De La Hoya exclusively told Yahoo Sports. "I'm serious. He wants big fights and that's a huge fight."

Golovkin's promoter, Tom Loeffler, said he has great interest in the fight, but weight would be a big issue.

Back