Gennady Golovkin - sparring stories

I thought there was only yellow and pink with marzipan outside. You telling me he can update that? Sneaky bastard.

I think pirog is a tough fight for golovkin; he is slick and very diverse as far as skills, golovokin is
very hittable and while I think he can box he ain't slick at all. I just don't know if pirog can handle golovkins power or strength and I doubt he has the power to keep golovkin where he wants him.

I don't care too much for "slick"....
I'll take a guy who has the seeds to fight over the guy who has the wheels to evade.

120902.03.jpg
vs
Kostya_Tszyu_003.jpg

I think this thread is worthy of a bump, all things considered.

I don't care too much for "slick"....
I'll take a guy who has the seeds to fight over the guy who has the wheels to evade.

Now THAT is a sig worthy quote. Well said, sir. I wholeheartedly agree.

Kinda crazy to look over this thread and see how many guys have been banned. Da fuck?

How about Golovkin vs Froch? How do you see that playing out? I think a move to super middleweight is a big step up in size and power. Will Golovkin move up now that the champion Sergio Martinez is out for the year?

I find it hard to believe Alvarez allegedly missed a hook and spun around. After reading that, I found the rest hard to believe as well.

They're saying now that GGG dropped Kovalev in sparring.

i heard ggg dropped bigfoot in sparring
also heard he beat el chupacabra in a foot race and was the original perpetrator of the holy grail myth.

Back