General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - November, 2017

Bamma lines. How is lohore 1.29 against a 2-0 fighter ? It’s low price but bloody hell its good when you compare records and level of competition

Yeah Lohore price seems good. But I am looking to fade him (not here) once he gets a decent opponent.

Yeah Lohore price seems good. But I am looking to fade him (not here) once he gets a decent opponent.
Yeah I mean I know Kiely is a kickboxing champ but 1.29 for lohore? That’s mad. Saw him at 1.1 something somewhere else.

Yeah I mean I know Kiely is a kickboxing champ but 1.29 for lohore? That’s mad. Saw him at 1.1 something somewhere else.

1.33 Betfair. Just watching Kiely's last fight and it's not impressive thus far against a 1-1 guy.

That’s a great price tbh think he wins comfortably bud, you playing anything this card?

Lohore should wreck him but i haven't got time to look at Lohore again. I am tempted to fade Ward but will probably just swerve. Might parlay Lohore with someone from UFC for a small bet. Is Lohore on TV?

Lohore should wreck him but i haven't got time to look at Lohore again. I am tempted to fade Ward but will probably just swerve. Might parlay Lohore with someone from UFC for a small bet. Is Lohore on TV?
Should be mate, ladbible usually stream it on Facebook you’ll find a stream easy

nguyen!! What a KO! I was just writing saying he isn’t throwing shit waiting for a big counter....

Fuck sake had Barnett to beat Smullen in a bamma treble now that fight is cancelled

Fuck sake had Barnett to beat Smullen in a bamma treble now that fight is cancelled
Barnett is fucking terrible honestly you should be glad the fight is off.

Anyone watch tape on Barnett & come back and tell me he should be -300 vs an opponent

Barnett is fucking terrible honestly you should be glad the fight is off.

Anyone watch tape on Barnett & come back and tell me he should be -300 vs an opponent
Watched a little bit of tape aha didn’t seem that shit liked him little bit more than his opponent. Who you got in the main event?

Watched a little bit of tape aha didn’t seem that shit liked him little bit more than his opponent. Who you got in the main event?
Idk dude I thought he was god awful. I actually had like 0.7u on Smullen. I need to love a guy if he is -300 Barnett is a gritty dude but no athleticism or fundamentals he also has no takedown defense.

I watched Barez when I first watched his tape, but after watching Young I side with him. I think Barez has trouble with Young’s tighter boxing. Both of them are very good though imo

Idk dude I thought he was god awful. I actually had like 0.7u on Smullen. I need to love a guy if he is -300 Barnett is a gritty dude but no athleticism or fundamentals he also has no takedown defense.

I watched Barez when I first watched his tape, but after watching Young I side with him. I think Barez has trouble with Young’s tighter boxing. Both of them are very good though imo
You’re right bud, got lohore young double, barez was so easily taken down several times in multiple fights and youngcan land them he actually done very well in his last loss landing takedowns and shit

Bummer that we are not getting any lines for the Legacy card tonight

Bummer that we are not getting any lines for the Legacy card tonight
Still time. 5Dimes has never not released LFA lines since the promotion came together from the merger of Legacy FC and RFA.

Barez going for takedowns which is surprising considering he has been dominated by wrestlers and people that can land takedowns. Young not landing takedowns at all.

Regret backing young, knocked down twice being taken down at will. Fucking dwarf cunt.

Still time. 5Dimes has never not released LFA lines since the promotion came together from the merger of Legacy FC and RFA.
I hope so man thought it was very weird that we had nothing

Back