General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - May, 2017

I didn't realise that Long used to fight at lightweight, good spot there. However from my tapology capping abilities, I noticed that 3 of Long's losses came at lightweight, with his only loss at WW being to Stahl. I think he's a much better fighter at 170. You're right, Che looks quite a big bigger at the weigh in pics, I still think Long is the more skilled fighter.

Yeah I'm also on Shore, he seems like a legit prospect, playing him and Long in a double.

I avoided shore thought -350 was too steep. Theres only one fight (recent) of deh online and it was hard to get a solid read on him. But hes been beating a number of uk fighters on the up, and while shore looks like the best prospect out the lot i think -200 would be fairer. We have no idea if shores cardio holds up and he seems to lack striking, goes for the takedown straight away every fight. I played bahari + reed. I would have taken shore over reed if he was closer to -200. Bahari's opponent looks pretty poor on tape and bahari has been in with and beaten some decent guys. Reed doesnt look great being honest but kelly looks downright awful. Im as confident as you can be i guess for low level mma.

Just to add re long his last opponent was a lw fighting at ww who was lighting him up standing. Long is prob getting che at the right time tho. Che is not getting back in the ufc while that is longs aim. Different career trajectory. But if che uses his standup and doesnt engage on the mat like hes prone to do (see inman fight terrible iq) this could be a tough stylistic fight for long.

so gsp won't fight bisping untill october?? either he's crazy or I reckon he thinks bisping will rematch anderson and either way he's got a mega fight, especially if anderson wins...

Taking Reed + Bahari. Confident in Bahari, pretty confident in Reed as Kelly is bad but Reed is no world beater!

tailing you on that double :) betstars have good odds compared to unibet and 5d that double pays +131 @ bs while 5d only pays -104

dont know if you guys noticed but betsafe have all the undercard fights too like 11 fights in total

Playing every fight on AXS tonight. On O'Malley, Kenney, Burley, and Frincu. Warning - do not tail.

Made it out alive: 2-1-1 It should have been 3-1. I don't know how much it made a difference in Larue's loss, but I don't think he was ever right after the eye poke and definitely not ok after the groin kick. I thought he wouldn't be able to continue for sure.

I took Long at pickem, but that mostly fading Mills than believing in Long.

unibet have props up for the last 3 cage warriors fights now and they are showing livebet for the hole maincard

unibet have props up for the last 3 cage warriors fights now and they are showing livebet for the hole maincard

Yep see that crappy limits. Hit reed sub +350. Tried to hit clist ko +225 but crappy limit so left it. Also hit Long ko incase he pounds che out on mat but shit limit +500.

tailed you on that double - do you have any other leans on cage warriors tonight?

Not really. I like che stylistically but long prob getting him at right time. No bet. Shore is a solid prospect but little tape of his french opponent and -350 is too steep with so many unknowns.

Yep see that crappy limits. Hit reed sub +350. Tried to hit clist ko +225 but crappy limit so left it. Also hit Long ko incase he pounds che out on mat but shit limit +500.

I'm tailing on the Reed and and Clist props, on Long since earlier.

Woah glad I didn't tail that double, that Italian kid's got some pop on the feet.

Bahari never been kod went 5 with dalby and beat alloway up over 3 rounds. Gets kod by an italian bum. Fml

Now, I know It exists..I have this very dumb person who's been stalking me that's convinced there's no way you could possibly be able to bet live on fights?

He will be reading this thread

can you guys acknowledge that It does exist and almost everyone does It?

This guy is literally convinced there's no possible way It could be a thing and has been arguing with me / stalking me and shit talking every single post I make for 3 months over It.

Last edited:
It certainly does not exist. Stop lying the guy and give him the money.

Seeing rumors on twitter about Gaethje - Ferguson for the interim belt at 213.

Back