General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - May, 2017

Now, I know It exists..I have this very dumb person who's been stalking me that's convinced there's no way you could possibly be able to bet live on fights as punches are being thrown..

He will be reading this thread

can you guys acknowledge that It does exist and almost everyone does It?

This guy is literally convinced there's no possible way It could be a thing and has been arguing with me / stalking me for 3 months over It.

Of course it exists.

Che Mills has been stopped 5 times in his last 6 fights.
Lewis long has won 7 out of his last 8 fights by stoppage.
Lewis long to win by stoppage is +120 / 2.20 on unibet.

I think its a pretty likely outcome, if not in the 1st then the 2nd round.

Che Mills has been stopped 5 times in his last 6 fights.
Lewis long has won 7 out of his last 8 fights by stoppage.
Lewis long to win by stoppage is +120 / 2.20 on unibet.

I think its a pretty likely outcome, if not in the 1st then the 2nd round.
Love that wiki capping, I'm in

clist is 38 years old, i hope his opponent sucks.

Love that wiki capping, I'm in
The only additional relevant infomation I can add is I have personally been dropped via a body shot for around a minute plus from Lewis Long <{CMPALM}>

Edit: This is not me saying Che Mills would be finished simply because I was but still lol

The only additional relevant infomation I can add is I have personally been dropped via a body shot for around a minute plus from Lewis Long <{CMPALM}>
So you're biased, hmm...

I guess I am but do you really see it going any other way?
Na I already had 3u on Long and added another u on his itd line, so for that reason alone visions of Mills dropping him keeps flashing in my head

Feel bad for those on Clist, he has the fight IQ of an out of date avacado.

Now, I know It exists..I have this very dumb person who's been stalking me that's convinced there's no way you could possibly be able to bet live on fights?

He will be reading this thread

can you guys acknowledge that It does exist and almost everyone does It?

This guy is literally convinced there's no possible way It could be a thing and has been arguing with me / stalking me and shit talking every single post I make for 3 months over It.
Lmao.

what's the problem?
You think live betting in the middle of a round while punches are being thrown exists? On a US sports book? Which one? lmao can't wait to hear this. Waiting ........ doin your research huh? lmao you will not find what you're looking for.

Still waiting...

Last edited:
I feel even worse for myself who went all out livebetting soren itd....

Haha that must be so frustrating, I feel for you there. It's like he wasn't even trying to finish, he had the back for 3 rounds and couldn't get a sub or TKO. Shit crack.

Back