General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - May, 2017

You think live betting in the middle of a round while punches are being thrown exists? On a US sports book? Which one? lmao can't wait to hear this.

He deleted the part talking about "punches being thrown", he is asking if you can live bet on fights and my answer is "Yes, of course".

You can live bet during a round, you must be trolling.

i feel like a real fuckboi for playing this atrocious card.

He deleted the part talking about "punches being thrown", he is asking if you can live bet on fights and my answer is "Yes, of course".

You can live bet during a round, you must be trolling.
lol of course he deleted that part. I know round by round exists (still I've never even seen that and I bet ufc on every major sports book for years.) TS said he's "been betting live while punches were thrown for years."

lol of course he deleted that part. I know round by round exists (still I've never even seen that and I bet ufc on every major sports book for years. TS said he's "been betting live while punches were thrown for years."
therein lies the misunderstanding I suppose because during that entire last thread you really made It seem like you didn't think live betting existed..period.

Are we done here @MescalineDreams? For the love of fuck just admit it doesn't exist and stop following my account, lying delusional weirdo.

lol of course he deleted that part. I know round by round exists (still I've never even seen that and I bet ufc on every major sports book for years.) TS said he's "been betting live while punches were thrown for years."

You can even livebet if someone gets a takedown, @MescalineDreams isn't lying

Are we done here @MescalineDreams? For the love of fuck just admit it doesn't exist and stop following my account, lying delusional weirdo.
"following my account" says the guy who literally stalks all my posts, all my threads and talks shit on every post I make all over a petty betting disagreement

and you call me the lying delusional weirdo?

Hey Mescaline I know you are Jamah.

Are you fucking kidding me

Lol easiest 2.5u I've ever won hahahah hilarious main event. I suppose a win is a win.

-0.13U. I'm ok with that.

did that lewis long via ko prop hit or not?!!?

Back