General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

this hockey guy looks like a real man and this radio guy looks like a dick sucker. despite the age difference i might have to play the hockey guy.

Intriguing fight. I have no idea where the odds are going to open for this one

I know we shouldnt be discussing odds before they are made but RDA will be like -200 to -220 on the opener and line will get worse.

Colby is in trouble in this fight.

Enbuske is a 40 years old geek and Tamminen is 67 years old macho. I think Enbuske will go for a takedown and end up in bottom. Tamminen by lay and pray maybe?
Aha fair okay what section is it on cause I can’t see it on MMA

Aha fair okay what section is it on cause I can’t see it on MMA
Damn, I thought the fight would be today on the live show (which just started) as the Betsafe info suggested, but looks like Tamminen has not even agreed. I just stumbled on those odds 40 minutes ago.

Can see the argument for it after the first round of Maia vs Colby but I'd be careful. Khabib is the last guy who intended to wrestle RDA in a fight of his and Colby will be bigger physically

I had Lawler against RDA, Lawler was supposed to be a lot bigger especially after rehydration but RDA surprised me how strong he was especially in the clinch/against the cage.

I taken into account that Colby/Lawler wrestling is different. Lawler's uses it to stay upright and Colby uses it offensively. The type of fighter to beat RDA is someone that can crack and Colby can't, spamming poorly set up overhand rights. I think RDA can stay upright consistently. I need to rewatch tape on both but Colby's mouth is what put him in this title contention fight, not his overall skillset.

Last edited:
I know we shouldnt be discussing odds before they are made but RDA will be like -200 to -220 on the opener and line will get worse.

Colby is in trouble in this fight.

You know we shouldn't discuss opening lines but you did it anyway...

So now the lid is off, I think this will open -150/+140 and it will stay pretty consistent.

I had RDA against Lawler, Lawler was supposed a lot bigger especially after rehydration but RDA surprised me how strong he was especially in the clinch/against the cage.

I taken into account that Colby/Lawler wrestling is different. Lawler's uses it to stay upright and Colby uses it offensively. The type of fighter to beat RDA is someone that can crack and Colby can't, spamming poorly set up overhand rights. I think RDA can stay upright consistently. I need to rewatch tape on both but Colby's mouth is what put him in this title contention fight, not his overall skillset.

Colby can stick to him like glue for 25 np

It's a big step up for Colby. Can't see him doing what Khabib was able to do to RDA

Invicta lines are coming out here in the US. I kind of like Mizuki Inoue to claim the vacant Strawweight title against Jandiroba. Although Mizuki is moving up from Atomweight, I don't think she'll be a big size disadvantage. I think she'll have a bit of a technique and speed advantage on the feet but the majority of the fight I'm expecting to take place on the ground where the fight will be pretty evenly matched. Although (off the top of my head) I think Jandiroba has better accolades in jiu jitsu, from her training center and awards. Mizuki is no slouch on the mat herself having competed in jitz tournaments and looking really well versed in her fights. Mizuki frustrated good sub defense, ability to take the back from weird angles and ability to create a scramble when she's starting to get in danger. I feel pretty good at taking Mizuki at the pick 'am it's at right now at -120 for 1.8u to win 1.5u Although I always appreciate any insight or leans you guys might have here and I hate to tag people for inquiries but I'm curious what @JimGunn thinks of the card overall. Happy gambling everyone!

His opponent is +250 on dimes, can you provide any info on the matchup? You are an Aussie, right? I have never even heard of Hex lol
Jack's a generic Aussie aggro wrestle-boxer, and I played State Rugby with him back in the day. He's shown difficulties in dealing with grapplers and I'm not confident in his style to work against equivalent athletes to himself.

Invicta lines are coming out here in the US. I kind of like Mizuki Inoue to claim the vacant Strawweight title against Jandiroba. Although Mizuki is moving up from Atomweight, I don't think she'll be a big size disadvantage. I think she'll have a bit of a technique and speed advantage on the feet but the majority of the fight I'm expecting to take place on the ground where the fight will be pretty evenly matched. Although (off the top of my head) I think Jandiroba has better accolades in jiu jitsu, from her training center and awards. Mizuki is no slouch on the mat herself having competed in jitz tournaments and looking really well versed in her fights. Mizuki frustrated good sub defense, ability to take the back from weird angles and ability to create a scramble when she's starting to get in danger. I feel pretty good at taking Mizuki at the pick 'am it's at right now at -120 for 1.8u to win 1.5u Although I always appreciate any insight or leans you guys might have here and I hate to tag people for inquiries but I'm curious what @JimGunn thinks of the card overall. Happy gambling everyone!

I read jandiroba is 2-0 and 2-1 against claudia and nunes respectively in bjj comp

Garry Tonon’s opponent Richard Corminal is 7.5 now. He has tko wins over two guys currently fighting for One FC. I know who Tonon is and I’m pretty excited for him trying MMA, but does he have any striking backround?

Limited to a to win one unit play on Whitaker opener. Smh

Back