General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2018

Crazy lines. None of the favourites have beaten anyone better than shitty regional fighters. Can't pay any of those prices.

I like the value on hard hitting Martin "The Situ-Asian" Nguyen as an underdog yet again at +180 to win his record third simultaneous belt against the veteran Bibiano Fernandes in One FC this Saturday morning. Some of you may recall me picking Nguyen against Marat Gafarov and Eduard Folayang and he upset these champs in higher divisions and as a result, currently owns the 155 pound (featherweight) and 170 pound (lightweight) belts. And now he is challenging Fernandes in Bangkok, Thailand for the 145 pound belt, which One FC calls their bantamweight championship. Beating Bibiano, who hasn't lost in years, will be a uniquely difficult challenge, but offset perhaps by a size discrepancy as well as Nguyen's knockout power.

Edgar Swanson targeted for the Lee Barboza card.

WHO THE FUCK LETS FRANKIE FIGHT SO SOON AFTER THAT KO?!?!

Book opened up some title futures I like. 2u more on Volkov +1200 to be HW champ EOTY on top of the 1u I've got at +6600, 0.5u apiece on Poirier +2000 and Alvarez +3000 to be LW champ EOTY since one of those two'll probably get the shot if Conor continues to Conor around.

Edgar Swanson targeted for the Lee Barboza card.

WHO THE FUCK LETS FRANKIE FIGHT SO SOON AFTER THAT KO?!?!

probably frankie himself

edgars a 36-year-old fw that relies on footwork, timing and reflexes, he doesnt have a year to take off. and he was ktfo quick, unlike a systemic beatdown ala cain/jds.

he might open as a pick em, great odds.

Book opened up some title futures I like. 2u more on Volkov +1200 to be HW champ EOTY on top of the 1u I've got at +6600, 0.5u apiece on Poirier +2000 and Alvarez +3000 to be LW champ EOTY since one of those two'll probably get the shot if Conor continues to Conor around.

i think the ufc is waiting for floyd/connor so wont risk mcgregor losing his title beforehand.

close to 4.5mm ppv buys, which will probably be equaled in the octagon, mayweather is not going to leave that much money on the table even if he gets embarrased ala james toney

+180 for nguyen was a great line, pissed i missed it. i'm not even sure he should be the underdog. bibiano's gas tank looks suspect and his last 4 opponents don't even have wikipedia pages.

cub ko line could be worth hitting with the circumstances. I'm expecting frankie to be a moderate favorite

+180 for nguyen was a great line, pissed i missed it. i'm not even sure he should be the underdog. bibiano's gas tank looks suspect and his last 4 opponents don't even have wikipedia pages.
I was gutted cause I hit nguyen at 2.17 and then the day after he opens at 2.8 with unibet ffs didn’t last long either tbf

Crazy lines. None of the favourites have beaten anyone better than shitty regional fighters. Can't pay any of those prices.
This seems like a perfect card to just throw some change at every underdog without any research just for the action if you're not doing anything this saturday

Tons of Odds here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.54.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.54.48 PM.png
    208.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.54.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.54.43 PM.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.54.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.54.38 PM.png
    247.5 KB · Views: 34
Fading Jack Jenkins on HFS for a u or two.

Colby vs RDA for the interim belt at UFC 224 in Brazil.

Fading Jack Jenkins on HFS for a u or two.

His opponent is +250 on dimes, can you provide any info on the matchup? You are an Aussie, right? I have never even heard of Hex lol

5ADD6697-CB3B-45E5-9B6D-B6D4413EA9E1.jpeg

Finnish celebrity MMA! Enbuske is a libertarian tv-host and Tamminen is a famous hockey coach and commentator.

Someone cap this shit haha
Enbuske is a 40 years old geek and Tamminen is 67 years old macho. I think Enbuske will go for a takedown and end up in bottom. Tamminen by lay and pray maybe?

Back