General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2017

Agree re Pimblett. He's fighting a fellow Brit tho so i have a feeling he's getting an easier fight here.

Borrachinha vs Bamgbose at UFC 212. Going to be a barn burner. Hopefully we get a good price for Borrachinha sub, if their chins hold I can definitely see that happening. Probably the easiest/safest way for him to win.

i think some undue hate on pimblett.. i'm not saying he's the next conor but he's not THAT bad.. good grappler... young.. athletic...

some tape on pimblett's opponent. he's not a bad euro level fighter, a bit of a wild brawler.

just watched pimblett's last fight, wow that was appauling in every sense. i thought erosa clearly won - terrible fight iq from him letting pimblett off the hook though, more volume would have sealed it.

i think this nad guy is a better striker than erosa, if he can avoid getting hugged i think he should take this. i don't mind +150 at all.

How can anyone back Chael after his recent flop.

What a circus.
Will be interesting to see how the line gets released. Wanderlei hasn't fought in over four years himself and is clearly the more dangerous striker while Chael is the bigger man and far better wrestler.

I'm staying the fuck away from chael vs wand....as I type this I'm considering playing chael at the same time... odds will have to be pretty eyeopening though. If I do decide to bite I'm limiting myself to a very small bet. wand ko is the obvious hedge, could see him landing a knee as chael shoots in, but man that 4 year lay-off...lots of pressure on wand, chael aint afraid of losing on the other hand

Pimblett is just european Jake Matthews. Idk if I want to bet on this opponent here... I probably will.

Borrachinha vs Bamgbose at UFC 212. Going to be a barn burner. Hopefully we get a good price for Borrachinha sub, if their chins hold I can definitely see that happening. Probably the easiest/safest way for him to win.

DAAAAAAAMNNNN, that match is better than a lot of main card matches these days.
Winner = Future contender

Might get lines soon for this card live on AXS TV Friday night:

CES 42, Rhode Island

Santiago - 0.5u @ +220
Pickney - 0.5u @ +195
LaBerge - 1u @ +110

Just based on a few mins of wiki-capping. I don't know any of these guys.

any leans on cage warriors / superior challenge tomorrow?

i notice there is a rematch of papy abedi / dylan andrews as the main event in sweden.

any leans on cage warriors / superior challenge tomorrow?

i notice there is a rematch of papy abedi / dylan andrews as the main event in sweden.
Stabbed ahktar against some french guy +165

Small on puppy abedi for action +107

This is in sweden so hopefully some biased judging

Stabbed ahktar against some french guy +165

Small on puppy abedi for action +107

This is in sweden so hopefully some biased judging

yeah i don't mind a play on abedi, in the last fight he was winning the first two rounds before he got caught (maybe gassed a bit in the third?).

dylan andrews hasn't fought in 2 years, not good at 37. abedi had a recent win in october and looks like he's in shape.

jesus there is some norweigan guy on the card tomorrow who is 44 and coming off 3 losses (thomas hytten).

I watched Nad (The guy Paddy is fighting) Fight Alex Enlund back in Nov of 2014 & I really liked what I saw of his standup game, and it was a pretty close fight. I'll try to see what his ground game is like, but currently I am liking a 1-1.5u play on him Enlund is really good, and the same body type as Paddy so yeah.

Back