General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2017

primus is a grinder. nowhere near ready for chandler. and yea he got lucky on that decision ^^

lima-larkin =
Time-2-Fap_o_121913.jpg

about as good as it gets outside of the UFC. i'm fuckin stoked! great news

Yair +150

meh, might put a little on him if it hits 2/1. it'l be interesting to see which side the money comes in on this one, will it be on the proven edgar, who is one of the most consistant fighters on the roster, or will the hype train behind yair lure casuals to his line.

Funny but Penn was winning the first minute of the fight. He closed the distance and had Yair against the cage. I bet Edgar can do the same while having better cardio.

he could very well do, but I think although he probably took the bj fight seriously, he maybe saw it as a chance to add to his highlight reel so to speak, because of the limited threat bj posed at the time. potentially yair could be a little less flashy in this fight and he will take less risks against a fighter of edgar's level, and use less flashy techniques that could drain his cardio. he used too many vs caceres and it noticeably showed imo.

Dan kelly vs Derek Brunson lol.
Im going all in on Brunson. He is a potatohead but he shouldn't lose this one. Come on kelly can't win forever there has to be someone to stop him.
Having money on Dan Kelly when you're high is one of the scariest things ever. It feels like his knee is gonna shatter at any moment. Literally looks crippled in there but keeps making us money. GOAT.

LFA 7 Weigh-ins for the card tonight on AXS TV. Lines may be out this afternoon:

MAIN CARD (AXS TV, 9pm ET)

Main Event | Flyweight | 125 lbs

Klayton Mai -105
Roberto Sanchez -135

Co-Main Event | Bantamweight | 135 lbs

Domingo Pilarte +110
Adrian Yanez -150

Pilarte's professional opponents have all had losing records except for Caio Machado who he lost a decision to. But he has a lot of finishes, dwarfed Yanez at the weigh-ins and has a + in front of his odds number, so 1u on Pilarte:

Domingo Pilarte (+110) vs Adrian Yanez $100.00 for $110.00

LFA 7 Risk $200.00

Klayton Mai (+125) vs Roberto Sanchez $50.00 for $62.50
Domingo Pilarte (+110) vs Adrian Yanez $100.00 for $110.00
Nikolay Veretennikov/Clovis Hancock starts round 2 (+106) ~$50.00 for ~$53.00

I'm watching this LFA card, but I haven't heard of any of these guys. It looks like they couldn't even afford "UFC vets" for added name value to the fight card.

I'm watching this LFA card, but I haven't heard of any of these guys. It looks like they couldn't even afford "UFC vets" for added name value to the fight card.
It's helpful to watch James Lynch's interviews with some of the fighters before every LFA card. I start to remember where I saw them before in Legacy, RFA or Bellator or elsewhere.

It's helpful to watch James Lynch's interviews with some of the fighters before every LFA card. I start to remember where I saw them before in Legacy, RFA or Bellator or elsewhere.
I'll pass on listening to LFA interviews, as I'm not betting on any of these fights. I'm just watching because I want to see someone get knocked out and... ...I'm single on a Friday night. ;o

I hope people are now fading Mitrione after that pullout and we can get Mitrione much better price than 2.1.

Took some Anderson Silva +240

this is in Brazil so maybe he can get another bad decision plus he looks to be in great shape

silvasnewbody.jpg

Anderson looks ok but he's not the only one who has been hitting the gym

3325szs.jpg[

Unibet has lines on something called Hex Fight series headlined by Potter-Brites. Does anyone know anything about it?

Unibet has lines on something called Hex Fight series headlined by Potter-Brites. Does anyone know anything about it?
Based in Melbourne, Australia. Surprised there are markets for it when it isn't televised...

Junie Browning was supposed to fight at an event for them last year and no showed. Steve Kennedy, Charlie Alaniz (From TUF) & Ben Wall are some notable fighters for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back