General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - March, 2017

The over 1.5 Anderson/Gastelum is 1.66. Seems like an extremely good price to me. Kelvin has never been finished. Anderson - apart from the Weidman fights - hasn't been finished in the last 10 years. I already have 3u on that line and I'm tempted to add more. I don't understand it. I would expect the o/u to be set at 2.5 rounds. Are people expecting Kelvin to knock Anderson out standing? With ground and pound?

Totally random here, but I was flipping through the channels last night and saw King of the Cage on. Does everyone remember Ronny Markes? Best known for closing around -1000 against Thiago Santos before getting folded. He's now fighting at HW. I didn't even recognize him. He arm triangled Tony Lopez in the first.

UFC Singapore fights

AA vs Tybura
Gomi vs Tuck
Sasaki vs Scoggins
Kwak vs Doane
Harris vs Asker

I would drop the atomic bomb on Harris at any less than -200.

Seeing Gomi still fighting and AA vs Tybura is just kind of weird

UFC Singapore fights

AA vs Tybura
Gomi vs Tuck
Sasaki vs Scoggins
Kwak vs Doane
Harris vs Asker

I would drop the atomic bomb on Harris at any less than -200.

Seeing Gomi still fighting and AA vs Tybura is just kind of weird
So gross that Tuck is fighting in the UFC again, biggest DNB on the roster. Last performance was embarrassing, doing nothing for 2/3 rounds and then acting like he won. Why are they giving him Gomi who is an easy win for anyone at this point? he doesn't deserve Gomi.

If there was a winnable fight for Gomi at this stage, it's probably Tuck.

Is anybody familiar with the upcoming cage warriors card? any lines off there?

coral have brooks at 1.44 and olivera 3.5 @ stanjames for the 7 ppl in UK who aren't banned with SJ..

on a side note it's a fucking travesty that BJ penn isn't fighting Gomi

coral have brooks at 1.44 and olivera 3.5 @ stanjames for the 7 ppl in UK who aren't banned with SJ..

on a side note it's a fucking travesty that BJ penn isn't fighting Gomi

Auto fading Paddy the Baddy, he did not look good last time. I don't have the lines yet though.

posted in the other thread but anyone who's used bestfightodds this week might want to do an antivirus scan, they were hacked and had malware appear on the site to download in the form of an update pack for google chrome.

Wild speculation here but I wonder...bookmakers could be responsible, it's proven that euro books have some incredibly invasive cookies that you download when you use the sites, worth looking for iesnare/mpsnare also.

posted in the other thread but anyone who's used bestfightodds this week might want to do an antivirus scan, they were hacked and had malware appear on the site to download in the form of an update pack for google chrome.

Wild speculation here but I wonder...bookmakers could be responsible, it's proven that euro books have some incredibly invasive cookies that you download when you use the sites, worth looking for iesnare/mpsnare also.

Noticed that yesterday and almost did the update. Glad that I stopped in time.

Fuck downloaded the upgrade but didnt install it

Same here, I thought about downloading it, it looked legit.

My homepage at the house is bestfightodds. I realized that I wasn't getting the error at work on other sites so I just tried a bunch of other sites at home to see if I got the update notice. When I didn't, I figured something was up.

I don't even know who this guy Pimblett is fighting is, but i'll gladly stab him above +200. Pimblett is not a prospect, and I lol @ him being hyped and pushed as one

I don't even know who this guy Pimblett is fighting is, but i'll gladly stab him above +200. Pimblett is not a prospect, and I lol @ him being hyped and pushed as one

Pimblett is garbage, I'd back a toilet seat vs Pimblett because eventually his wheels are going to come off.

Back