General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Betsafe's lines are off. Jim Miller at +160/Dustin Poirier at -200? I have to hit Miller here. I think this is 55-45 in Dustins favor. Huge value here.

Anderson Silva at +140 seems enticing but Ill hold off here.

EDIT: Miller is one of my fav fighters so my judgement may be clouded but I still dont like Poirier at -200 and see value in Miller at +160.

Last edited:
betsafe released all the lines for ufc 208

surprised that McCall is only -143 against Brooks hwo is making his ufc debut on short notice.. he must be a serious prospect
McCall is held together by tape at this point. He's physically in tatters and I think he cant make a fist in hist left hand iirc, Im going to avoid this one or take the dog if he's at decent odds.

Some of Betsafe's lines are off. Jim Miller at +160/Dustin Poirier at -200? I have to hit Miller here. I think this is 55-45 in Dustins favor. Huge value here.

Anderson Silva at +140 seems enticing but Ill hold off here.

Miller is starting to look old in the octagon .. all those miles are catching up to him. I feel as though Poirier will avoid his takedown and finish him on the feet.

Miller is starting to look old in the octagon .. all those miles are catching up to him. I feel as though Poirier will avoid his takedown and finish him on the feet.
I feel like the line is about correct, favour dustin like 65-70%

i favor dustin about 80%. even if he loses the standup battle he can ground miller as a second option. miller is definitely declining and i didn't like how lauzon was able to ground him so easily.

Yeah I also think that line is correct, Poirier is a beast at 155 and Jim Miller is no Michael Johnson. Will be interested in Poiriers ITD line..

Unibet:

Reza +350
Corey +100

Tried to smash both but very low limit.

Wow. U guys see Jake shields at Berkley during the riots? Mad respect to him for standing up to the thugs

duffy at -500 is retarded when his worst facet is his defencive wrestling. that being said, if he was around -250 i would parlay him.

Wow. U guys see Jake shields at Berkley during the riots? Mad respect to him for standing up to the thugs
Milo GOATanapoulos the ultimate at russlin lib jimmies.

Was fucking disgusting how those protestors were attacking people

betsafe has cage warrior lines for the 18th of february. Does anybody know anything about these fights?

Karl Amoussou - Matt Inman
2.20 1.60

Vaughan Lee - Nathaniel Wood
1.45 2.50

Che Mills - Thomas Robertsen
1.72 2.00

Brad Wheeler - Warren Kee
1.65 2.10

Håkon Foss - Martyn Harris
1.25 3.55

My apologies for the weird layout but this is how it came out when i copy/pasted it.

-200 is excellent value to you then. I dunno if I favor Dustin 70%.

i favor dustin about 80%. even if he loses the standup battle he can ground miller as a second option. miller is definitely declining and i didn't like how lauzon was able to ground him so easily.
Poiroer must be excellent value to you then. 80% is around -400. No UFC fight reaches that range unless its a mismatch in your opinion.

yeah i think stylistically it favours poirier. his main problems are lack of striking defence and chin, i don't think miller can exploit those.

the way poirier switched to wrestling when he was getting tagged by duffy was smart, i think he can do that again but he may well win the striking exchanges too.

i also think laflare is value, i cap him around the -250 mark. again i think it's a favourable stylistic match up and laflare is someone i love to bet on as he's got an excellent skill set but is still pretty under the radar.

Yeah I think Poirier gets the better of the standup and has way more power. Also if it goes to the ground I think Poirier will be the one to take it there and Miller won't sub him from his back. Poirier ITD or 30-27 imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back