Under 1.5 +110

UFC 210
APRIL 8, 2017
KeyBank Center | Buffalo, New York

Gegard Mousasi -115
Chris Weidman -125

Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100
I like Weidman and Barboza at those odds (prob looking to play both by DEC, though)

Was hoping to get Cannonier at +2xx, bummer

i think people are flocking to cannonier too fast.. GT is still elite.. what if he puts cannonier on his butt...

-Wow thought edson would be more juiced than that.
-Will bite weidman for sure
-People smashing Mitrione.
-will bite hendricks too at these odds. he still has great chin and hector has gas tank for 3 minutes max.

• UFC is once again planning on holding three-straight events during International Fight Week in Las Vegas: July 6 on Fight Pass, July 7 on FS1 (TUF Finale) and July 8 would be UFC 213 on pay-per-view.
Time to use some vacation days

• UFC is once again planning on holding three-straight events during International Fight Week in Las Vegas: July 6 on Fight Pass, July 7 on FS1 (TUF Finale) and July 8 would be UFC 213 on pay-per-view.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

best news of 2017 so far :D

I can find Chris Weidman for +100. Damn. Dont lie tieing money up for so long and hope Mousse is the dog by then.

for realz though, now that i'm deep in the gambling game I look forward to those 3 days back to back to back more than a real vacation lol

wish i did -140 barboza. pulled the trigger at -155.

wish i did -140 barboza. pulled the trigger at -155.
Still a great line imo.

Just went big on him @ -175 and I don't normally do so on "large" favorites. Barboza has looked so damn good recently. Super confident, technically god-tier and his chinyness seems to have been overrated (I was guilty of this too). You need to bring an insane pressure to defeat him. I don't see Dariush being able to bring that at all. I think he needs to catch Barboza to get him to the ground (ala Cerrone) but don't think it is too likely.

I'd still parlay him @ -200 and bet like 6u at -140 ;)

t-ferg @2.91 at marathonbet, if anyone's interested, the biggest price I've seen on him yet. I'm wondering if khabib's huge fan base in russia is contributing to that.

Still a great line imo.

Just went big on him @ -175 and I don't normally do so on "large" favorites. Barboza has looked so damn good recently. Super confident, technically god-tier and his chinyness seems to have been overrated (I was guilty of this too). You need to bring an insane pressure to defeat him. I don't see Dariush being able to bring that at all. I think he needs to catch Barboza to get him to the ground (ala Cerrone) but don't think it is too likely.

I'd still parlay him @ -200 and bet like 6u at -140 ;)

Added more =P

UFC 2017 schedule:

* 13 pay-per-views (11 in United States, 1 in Canada, 1 in Brazil).
* Four “big” Fox shows.
* 16 FS1 “Fight Night” events.
* Two TUF Finales.
* Six Fight Pass cards.
* Events by region: United States (23), Canada (3), Latin America (2), Brazil (3), Asia (3), Australia (2), Europe/Middle East/Africa (5).
* 41 Total events.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/6...-schedule-13-pay-per-views-41-events-mma-news

Holy shit they want to get rid of herman...

Thinking Anderson's style can give Manuwa problems for sure. Not sure if want to just wait for dec prop though. Not sure how much better it will pay than his +115 ML...

Thinking Anderson's style can give Manuwa problems for sure. Not sure if want to just wait for dec prop though. Not sure how much better it will pay than his +115 ML...
For sure. Can't believe Anderson is the dog. Manuwa is NOT a good defensive wrestler (or in general) it's a terrible matchup for him imo. I'm smashing Andersons ML cause I think he has a decent chance of stopping Manuwa late.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back