General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - February, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol that was awesome :D

200.webp

Cub Swanson 1.40 (-250) against Lobov on Paddypower!

10u on it. Will surely drop down to 1.20 at least by the time of the fight.

wow jealous!! this is one line where i would just say fuck br management and drop like 20+u :)

definitely, went to lump on this morning but they let me have a max of £9...

lines like this are worth the increased risk, only concern is that the irish/russians bet the line down lol, it'll trade lower than this.

It's not available anymore. I managed to pop in 10u, though.

They took it down. Bastards. That was beautiful parlay fodder.

Anybody else liking Belfort/Gastelum o1.5 @ +130? Kelvin doesn't have one punch ko power, gets his finishes through swarming, Vitor won't gas that quickly, I can easily see this hitting

Anybody else liking Belfort/Gastelum o1.5 @ +130? Kelvin doesn't have one punch ko power, gets his finishes through swarming, Vitor won't gas that quickly, I can easily see this hitting

Nop, Vitor gasses in one flurry, and Kelvin can easily finish you if he get's on top.

Nop, Vitor gasses in one flurry, and Kelvin can easily finish you if he get's on top.

True but this is Victor fighting in Brazil, he's close to retirement, I think this will be the hardest he's trained for a fight in a while. I'm sure his cardio will be a little better for this fight

Won't Vitor show up looking like a 30y/o if it's a fight in Brazil? Not like he cares if he gets suspended afterwards...

Won't Vitor show up looking like a 30y/o if it's a fight in Brazil? Not like he cares if he gets suspended afterwards...
Usada have been testing him regularly so I doubt he will be able to juice, propably comes in at his worst physicall shape ever

Not even, Im surprised its not +250 or better. Vitor is a one round fighter now, he's lost his BJJ somewhere along with his PEDS. Kelvin by GnP from mount similar to Weidman and Jacare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back