General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - August, 2017

If that's how you cap the fight I assume your placing your max bet on Bisping at current odds?

i dont really do max bets.

i am making an exception on golovkin/canelo, however.

gennady ml and ko

i dont really do max bets.

i am making an exception on golovkin/canelo, however.

gennady ml and ko

Gotcha, I was just saying lots of value at +130 if you cap Bisping at -200.

I only bet boxing occasionally but I hope you're right on GGG, I'm a big fan of his.

CES MMA 45 Risk $575.00

Juliano Coutinho (+220) vs Ashley Gooch $200.00 for $440.00
Juliano Coutinho (+292) vs Ashley Gooch ~$38.50 for ~$112.42

Saul Almeida (-130) vs Pedro Gonzalez $130.00 for $100.00
Saul Almeida (+106) vs Pedro Gonzalez ~$108.50 for ~$115.01

Nate Andrews/Bruce Boyington does not start round 3 (+120) ~$98.00 for ~$117.60

Opposite of you guys on this one. On Gonzalez at +135 and Gooch at -175. I thikn Gonzalez's sub attacks are stronger and Almeida is not great at winning rounds. Gooch I like in a 5 rounder. He's not easy to put away and opponents can tire trying to do it. I trust Gooch's killer instinct and finishing ability more. Gooch may be 42, but Couthino is 39 himself.

Not strong leans on either of these though.

I agree, lean-wise. Maybe the value was on Coutinho when he was a much bigger underdog, but not now. Yeah, Gooch is old AF, but like you said, Juliano is no young man and the problem here is that while I can see Gooch surviving and lasting while grappling with Juliano, I can't see the reverse, as Coutinho seems terrified of getting hit and shells up when it happens.

it's weird, gonzalez footage is all of him kickboxing, muay thai.. he's been bouncing between sports. it's funny that he has all subs and no ko's in mma with his kickboxing background..

just gonna be a pass for me. gl

Juliano "Banana" Coutinho pulls it off as a +220 underdog!

On the same... tiny
.5U Almeida -130.. .He's lost only to semi-decent fighters. His opponent has lost to bums.
.25U not Gooch +200... Gooch is forty-some.

That's my elite capping.

Broke even. Whatever.

Came out slightly ahead with Gonzalez. Not sure who I'd bet again in Gooch/Coutinho. Gooch looked like he was going to handle Coutinho pretty easily in Rd 1. Rd 2 changed drastically, but Gooch didn't look too bad until he gave up the back.

Off my recollection, Rd 3 was the only round where he really got control on top.

Totally could be right, I just have it in my mind that it was a pretty clear cut decision win for Chael. And thinking Chael did it any other way than by controlling Bisping from top position and scoring TD's at will didn't register. But that's really just lazy thinking on my part, and admittedly I could be way off.

Betsafe has odds on Hector Lombard/Anthony Smith if someone is interested...1.95/1.85

for any danes here.. danskespil have released the line for Burnell (+225) vs Prazeres (-333)

i have not looked into the fight yet (only know he is 23 and a bjj black belt) so not sure if there is any value but exciting to see have new young dane in the ufc finally.. hopefully he is legit and we have a new Kampmann on our hands :)

edit; wow just saw Burnell is nr4 on the list of fastest bjj black belts ever achieved (3 years same as bj penn) cant wait to see this kid in action

http://www.bjjee.com/articles/top-10-fastest-black-belt-promotions-in-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-history/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back