General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - August, 2017

Barkus

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'd like to bet the Jones line but I don't want to tie up money on a fight that may not even happen. On pinny it's under the stipulation that the fight must happen by dec 31, 2018. That could be a year and a half of money locked away.

Doesn't Brock have to complete 6 months of USADA testing before even being eligible to fight?

Doesn't Brock have to complete 6 months of USADA testing before even being eligible to fight?

This!!

Brock is still suspended and needs to be clean, that's why I have such a hard time seeing this fight happen.

What do you guys know about Kevin Aguilar? I remember his leonard garcia fight but that's about it. More specifically his take down defense.

He's facing Rader who is a really really good BJJ fighter with okay wrestling. He has a TKD background but his striking is so bad and his chin is not much better.

I was high on Rader his last fight as a dog because his opponents TDD wasn't that good and I expected a first round sub. It was an ugly fight but he handily won imo.

What do you guys know about Kevin Aguilar? I remember his leonard garcia fight but that's about it. More specifically his take down defense.

He's facing Rader who is a really really good BJJ fighter with okay wrestling. He has a TKD background but his striking is so bad and his chin is not much better.

I was high on Rader his last fight as a dog because his opponents TDD wasn't that good and I expected a first round sub. It was an ugly fight but he handily won imo.

Aguilar won a gritty stand-up bout with Tony Kelley, who iirc, is supposed to be a better striker than him on paper. A back and forth wore that really showed us what Kevin was made out of. He followed that up by stuffing Damon Jackson's TD attempts pretty handily and KO-ing him. Lost some coin on that one.

Betsafe and Unibet lines for ONE

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 3.19.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 3.19.56 PM.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 3.19.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 3.19.30 PM.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 12
bellator odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 6.25.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 6.25.30 AM.png
    78 KB · Views: 15
bellator odds

I'd wanna bet Bruna at those odds but idk.
Would wanna bet Andrey but -300 is steep.
If Fernando Gonzalez misses weight again, i'll probably bet against him.
Aj Mckee is probably gonna steamroll his opponent. The athleticism difference is probably too much(judging by their pics ;))

Bet365 has GSP - Bisping at 1.62-2.30, that is pretty sweet. I already have a unit on Bisping at 2.20.

i'm not touching it for a couple months until i'm fairly sure the fight happens (but i agree)

Rockhold 1.25
Branch 4.35
Ohmbet. Slightly worse on unibet

LFA 18 weigh-ins, fights Friday night on AXS TV.

Back