General MMA discussion and future lines - September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
his girlfriend died texting while driving .. i can't remember if it was "just before" the eddie gordon fight or if that fight was the 1 year anniversary of it, think that's what you're thinking of? or maybe both happened

sucks a lot. josh actually seems like a cool guy, super intelligent. hope he makes it and turns it around.
Yeah that's it and he blamed himself so that's got to fuck with your head. Poor guy.

One boxer was literally knocked out and through the ropes and landed in the commentators' laps on the Golden Boy card I'm watching side by side with the RFA card on AXS TV!

dude wtf this guy is matt hughes reincarnated

Damn Urso just about gave that fight away and got subbed in the last minute. Should be his 29-28 though.

Freeman making this way too competitive for my taste. Thankfully he wears his hair in his damn eyes so he can't see Moises' punches coming!

Freeman making this way too competitive for my taste. Thankfully he wears his hair in his damn eyes so he can't see Moises' punches coming!

Competitive as in he's a tough kid with a lot of heart. Can't question his durability or cardio.

But he's straight up getting mauled here, let's be honest LOL.

Competitive as in he's a tough kid with a lot of heart. Can't question his durability or cardio.

But he's straight up getting mauled here, let's be honest LOL.
Yeah, he started well in round 1 and I wrote that early in round 2, he's looked worse and worse since then. His coach needs to make him get a damn haircut though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back