General MMA discussion and future lines - September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The McGregor hype is real. I now need to buy 7 of the $106 tix tomorrow morning. Pray for me.

0.5u on Fernando Rodriguis +155 (+162 on unibet) he KTFO Mohammad last time and seems like the kinda fight where hwo ever lands the first big shot will win the fight.. just look at this monsters arms.. they are bigger then my legs lol

14350965_1823635264534515_1491701893485821952_n.jpg

1u on Poppeck to beat Wilkinson (eurofc) +200 (betsafe)

dont really know why Wilkinson is the favorite? both guys are major can crushers but Poppeck looks like the guy with more potential imo.. he looks faster, better standup, looks more athletic.. Wilkinson looked like trash in his last fight vs a 2-1 fighter he gassed in r1 and was in trouble some times if his opponent did not gas just as bad he would likely have finished him.. i might eat crow tommorow as it can be tricky to breakdown fighters hwo only faced cans.. but i will take my chances here

i think it'd be a lot more competitive than you're suggesting. obviously aldo wins, but patricio could hang.
Maybe prior to Aldo's second fight with Frankie. Aldo showed he's willing to change his game, while Patricio is still the same fighter as he was 2 years ago, imo.

I think aldo would absolutely own Patricio, but it will never happen. UFC isn't releasing Aldo, and Randy Couture showed what happens when you try to take the UFC to court trying to get released.

i think it'd be a lot more competitive than you're suggesting. obviously aldo wins, but patricio could hang.

I think Patricio's lead leg would get absolutely butchered by leg kicks. The few times I remember guys committing to them even a little against him it seemed like he wasn't interested in checking them and didn't seem to care that they were landing. Against Aldo that's a recipe for...
9EeNzSE.jpg

Any luck? Best I could find was $800 and change. Fuck that.

Nah, nothing. Only got offered $1600 seats yesterday at the Fight club sale so I'm stuck trying my luck tomorrow or buying from a re-sale site.

I put a unit down on rock/jacare over. Will go up to 3U just thinking more. Fight should go distance unless rock fights like he did against bisping

Lamas line improving. How does BJ win this? I feel like Lamas is lock city

The McGregor hype is real. I now need to buy 7 of the $106 tix tomorrow morning. Pray for me.

Nah, nothing. Only got offered $1600 seats yesterday at the Fight club sale so I'm stuck trying my luck tomorrow or buying from a re-sale site.

Rumor is the MSG employees bought up all the lower priced tickets before the presales even happened. I'm gonna try again this morning too but I think we're out of luck unfortunately.

I think Patricio's lead leg would get absolutely butchered by leg kicks. The few times I remember guys committing to them even a little against him it seemed like he wasn't interested in checking them and didn't seem to care that they were landing. Against Aldo that's a recipe for...
9EeNzSE.jpg

Good point re: leg kicks, I agree, actually

Anyone get their hands on 205 tix? Man, even the $450 ones aren't coming up for me

EDIT none of them are, did this sell out in 5 mins? lol

Anyone get their hands on 205 tix? Man, even the $450 ones aren't coming up for me

EDIT none of them are, did this sell out in 5 mins? lol

Only thing that popped up for me this morning was 2 $1006 seats. Fuck it, I'm gonna try to hit the Albany card and just have some buddies over to my place for 205.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back