General MMA discussion and future lines - September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham5916910

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The odds will dictate my play here but at +200 plus I like Masvidal here. He always makes fights too close but i think he can out strike Gastelum and i don't think Gastelum will want to go near the floor with Mas.

On a separate note can you only bet on the UFC in Vegas when the UFC has a show there? And can you bet large amounts (five figures)? And can you make large parlays?

The odds will dictate my play here but at +200 plus I like Masvidal here. He always makes fights too close but i think he can out strike Gastelum and i don't think Gastelum will want to go near the floor with Mas.

On a separate note can you only bet on the UFC in Vegas when the UFC has a show there? And can you bet large amounts (five figures)? And can you make large parlays?
+200 would be amazing but cant see that happening.

I can't let myself comment on prices on fights I am eyeing pre-line release!

Some one fc and cage lines up on unibet

There's one line for One FC tomorrow, I pasted it below:

Ev Ting (-453) vs Rob Lisita (+347)

Actually there's 2 more lines for One FC as well

Wiratchai (-135) vs. Peter Davis (-105)

Osman (-475) vs. Osenio (+325)

I'm not familiar with anyone in these 3 One FC bouts. Anyone have any info/tips/pointers on them? Thanks in advance :)

No chance Mas will be +200, wouldn't surprise me if Kelvin is only a slight favourite like -150

Any thoughts about Lineker/Dodson O/U 2.5? Both lines at -110. No way that both these guys wont get tagged a bunch since Lineker always moves forward. Both got power (and good chins tho).

Any thoughts about Lineker/Dodson O/U 2.5? Both lines at -110. No way that both these guys wont get tagged a bunch since Lineker always moves forward. Both got power (and good chins tho).
There is always a chance that Dodson will come in with JacksonWink tailor made game plan and try to frustrate Lineker.

There is always a chance that Dodson will come in with JacksonWink tailor made game plan and try to frustrate Lineker.

More than "a chance" imo. Yeah Dodson can bang but with a huge speed edge why not take advantage? Esp with a guy who has devastating power and like you said a great chin like Dodson has. I think Jackson will have Dodson on his bike and Lineker is gonna be chasing a ghost all night.

No chance Mas will be +200, wouldn't surprise me if Kelvin is only a slight favourite like -150

If Kelvin opens -150 and you want to bet Mas I'd wait. I think you may be right about the opener but my guess is if that's true that Kelvin gets bet early.

Really? I'd say Kelvin opens at -200(Mas +160 or so.) but i'm pretty bad at predicting dese tings.
I think the odds are not really gonna reflect the fight though as the matchup on paper is pretty close as Jorge has very good technical striking and his defense for the most part is pretty good.
Kevin has decent takedowns and in most cases sets them up but Masvidal is very god defending. I see Mas losing, a closer than cards suggest, 30-27 decision.

Also I disagree on Kelvin being overrated. He's 24 and his two losses are by split decision and one loss is to the current WW champ.

gracie breakdown with Demian following his win over CC

Really? I'd say Kelvin opens at -200(Mas +160 or so.) but i'm pretty bad at predicting dese tings.
I think the odds are not really gonna reflect the fight though as the matchup on paper is pretty close as Jorge has very good technical striking and his defense for the most part is pretty good.
Kevin has decent takedowns and in most cases sets them up but Masvidal is very god defending. I see Mas losing, a closer than cards suggest, 30-27 decision.

Also I disagree on Kelvin being overrated. He's 24 and his two losses are by split decision and one loss is to the current WW champ.

didn't even know this fight was happening, it's a great match up, will be interesting to see how kelvin fights someone so experienced and savvy. I can see kelvin opening around 1.71 (-140) But I don't think he'll open @ 1.5 (-200)
I think I'll be on mas if he opens somewhere near to 2.75 (+175) he's great at making all his fights close. I'm worried if his heart is in it anymore as he moved up from LW then looked a bit chubby the last couple of fights. maybe cerrone's performances at WW will inspire him a bit more. I'd love to see mas vs cerrone at some point, that would be great to watch.

RDA vs Ferguson announced for November 5th in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back