Gegard Mousasi tells Michael Bisping that hes a cherry picker to his face lol

Mousasi is like the Amy Schumer of trash talk & Bisping is like Billy Connolly.

You be fighting in the octagon, why you look so stupid.

Here's the video for those geo cock blocked:

Mousasi tells Bisping he cherry picks his fights and then immediately agrees with Bisping when he says he's trying to get paid - which Mousasi is also trying to do.

Mousasi didn't really have anything to say when Bisping pointed out well that he'd lost fights and didn't whine and complain like Mousasi does.

So we have a whole thread bigging up moos, but the video tells a different story, the whole thing seemed very good natured and fun to me ?
Still people will scream there agenda to death at any chance i guess.

Shit... since when did canada become an Islamic state? I go on vacation for one damn week and everything goes to shit in my absence... no more pulled pork poutine!
I've never even been to Canada.
I'd prefer that than the USA, though

Gegard is a straight up G. Him and the Diaz bros are few of the fighters that actually speak their minds and don't kiss Danas ass.
How the fuck is he being passed over again for the title shoot?

if Mousasi Rockhold didn't do 1million PPV buys, The entire country of Ireland probably didn't buy it because they are saving money for May/Mac.

What a great fight. Mousasi has been one of my favorites because of his laid back attitude but killer instinct in the cage.
It is an awesome fight, and a tough fight for Mousasi. The only large advantage is Luke's top game vs Mousasi lack of TDD/ ground game.

Guys, just download opera, it has a quick vpn/proxy option.

Bisping trying hard to shit on the Moose and suck Danas balls at the same time and ends up looking like a goof. This video made my day haha

Picture2.png

Moose is a legend. War Gegard!

Back