Gegard Mousasi tells Michael Bisping that hes a cherry picker to his face lol

That's gold! I actually didn't know he wasn't Muslim, never gave a fuck either way.
You never noticed him wearing a cross during weigh ins / before walking into the octagon?

gegard-mousasi-ufc-on-fox-14.jpg

Everyone in MW is drooling about getting a title fight while Bisping holds the belt.

Lol Moose hit Bisping with another zinger too when Bisping tried to talk about how he got KO'd by Hall.

"Well, the best fighter doesn't always win. It happened with you and Rockhold."

Gegard is a savage.

LOL oh Mousse

Moose is fucking awesome in interviews these days. Such obvious trolling with a hint of sincerity.

Bisping is just delaying the inevitable. He's done no matter who faces next. Whether it's Romero, Whitaker, Mousasi, or GSP. He knows it and is trying to get his last big payday.

It brings a tear to my eye to see how far Moose has come along in his verbal jousting, it's remarkable considering this is how he used to be.

Gegard has allegedly made some smart investments. Which is really good for him as a fighter because he needn't be so desperate as other fighters might be. Hope he gets a contract that suits him.

This was funny. It was all relatively good-natured, but it was very good to see Mousasi stand his ground and not shy away from anything he's said in the past. This new version of him should be a bigger draw.

This is what I hate about MMA.

Conor McGregor is a 2 weight world champion because he was fed title shots, completely skipped the queue.

Meanwhile you have Gegard Mousasi who can't buy a title shot, and if he was just given that one chance, he'd probably smoke Bisping - likewise with Yoel Romero's situation.

Fuck the UFC.

What a guy, how can you not like him ?

'The uploader has not made this video available in your country'
Look, just because I am in the Islamic State does not make me less of a MMA fan

LOL.

Ask your local state sanctioned dial up provider

Why would Bispgoat want to fight a can over a cherry?

That's like asking Cyborg to fight Magana over Rousey.

LMAO that was gold when he brought up the UFC having Kobe Bryant speak to fighters who make 10k/10k about investing millions of dollars. Seriously UFC?

Back