Gegard Mousasi tells Michael Bisping that hes a cherry picker to his face lol

OBERYN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

tenor.gif

2V99Q.gif

that and Hodor dying are the worst scenes ever

A GOT fan I like that, I like that alot. Soon you'll be free of this Conor fetish & finish by Floyd (if) then we can hang as vet fight fanz...

A GOT fan I like that, I like that alot. Soon you'll be free of this Conor fetish & finish by Floyd (if) then we can hang as vet fight fanz...
uber fan.... its the best tv show ever made, I got so wrapped up in it I even started reading the books..... can you believe it? like a real book.... with words and stuff :p

It is an awesome fight, and a tough fight for Mousasi. The only large advantage is Luke's top game vs Mousasi lack of TDD/ ground game.

What the fuck?

<bball1>

Not sure how many fights you've actually seen, but mousasi has an excellent ground game. His tdd might not be great, but he was able to defend off of his back easily vs weidman, and he got up every time he was taken down. Shouldn't be a problem vs rocksalt though seeing as how luke's td's are actually really bad.

What the fuck?

<bball1>

Not sure how many fights you've actually seen, but mousasi has an excellent ground game. His tdd might not be great, but he was able to defend off of his back easily vs weidman, and he got up every time he was taken down. Shouldn't be a problem vs rocksalt though seeing as how luke's td's are actually really bad.

Woodman takes down Moosasi easy, Rockford stopped Weidman on the ground. Luke's TDs are good enough to take down the worst TDD at 185 and his GnP is nasty.

uber fan.... its the best tv show ever made, I got so wrapped up in it I even started reading the books..... can you believe it? like a real book.... with words and stuff :p

Then you step on me Mayhem taking to the books, still with HBO series and my collection. But fully understand the luv it's a captivating & rich story...

Then you step on me Mayhem taking to the books, still with HBO series and my collection. But fully understand the luv it's a captivating & rich story...
Ive only read the first one, midway through the 2nd one. it adds to it man because each chapter is from a different characters point of view, so you really get to find out more about how they characters think, or what they think of the other characters.

My mate thats read all of the books told me he could tell that Rob was going to die because he was the only Stark that was never a POV character(well, other than Rickon.... and we seen how that turned out for him :p)

Woodman takes down Moosasi easy, Rockford stopped Weidman on the ground. Luke's TDs are good enough to take down the worst TDD at 185 and his GnP is nasty.

"Woodman" has taken down everyone he's gone up against, including the best wrestler in the division, homero, and your apparent man crush rocksalt, so the fact that mousasi got taken down by him isn't that big of a knock. Unlike most other guys that weidman took down though, mousasi incurred very little damage and allowed chris to exert almost no control, then got back to his feet.

Clearly you'd don't know what the he'll you're talking about because you're absolutely wrong: luke's td's are terrible. He only managed to get weidman down after the chris swung and whiffed with an atrocious kick, and he didn't even take machida down, he slipped.

Watched it this morning. Love Mousasi , tells it like it is. Hope they can make a fight against Rockhold soon.

"Woodman" has taken down everyone he's gone up against, including the best wrestler in the division, homero, and your apparent man crush rocksalt, so the fact that mousasi got taken down by him isn't that big of a knock. Unlike most other guys that weidman took down though, mousasi incurred very little damage and allowed chris to exert almost no control, then got back to his feet.

Clearly you'd don't know what the he'll you're talking about because you're absolutely wrong: luke's td's are terrible. He only managed to get weidman down after the chris swung and whiffed with an atrocious kick, and he didn't even take machida down, he slipped.

Clearly you'd don't know what the he'll you're talking about because you're absolutely wrong: The only thing worse than Luke's TDs is Moosashi's TDD.

Lol I don't think Bisping understood that he was saying Bisping wasn't the best fighter against Rockhold the 2nd time. He took it as the first one. Or he understood and just spun it for himself but it was funny.

Gegard is such a savage and a boss, he annihilated Bisping there and he tried to come with a typical sherdog response like "Bro you just got KTFO by Hall" to have Mousasi coming with one of the most devastating and brutal comeback in recent days and I love it!.

Moose kills that ducker inside/outside the cage

Here's the video for those geo cock blocked:

Mousasi tells Bisping he cherry picks his fights and then immediately agrees with Bisping when he says he's trying to get paid - which Mousasi is also trying to do.

Mousasi didn't really have anything to say when Bisping pointed out well that he'd lost fights and didn't whine and complain like Mousasi does.

Mousasi pointed USADA era and he is right.

Bispíng, Mousasi and Whittaker are the only 3 guys looking strangely better since USADA. You can throw that freak Romero in there too.

Guys like Kennedy, Jacare, Vitor, Weidman, Rockhold and Silva are looking like shit since the new drug testing was implemented.

Bisping does make a fair point when blamed for picking his opponents and trying to get the biggest possible pay by pointing that that's exactly what Mousasi's doing by keep negotiating his contract.

Lol Moose hit Bisping with another zinger too when Bisping tried to talk about how he got KO'd by Hall.

"Well, the best fighter doesn't always win. It happened with you and Rockhold."

Gegard is a savage.
Heh heh I loved that line too and what was funnier I think Bisbing took it as a compliment as he lost against Luke the first time!

Back